PDA

View Full Version : VW SURAN VDO NEC+24C64 ALL KEY LOST PINCODE PROBLEM

shtyrya2
6th June, 2018, 08:23 PM
Hello DK! I have a Suran 2013 with Dash VDO with TFT NEC+24c64. All keys was stolen. Im working with Xtool and VAG COM 17.8.1. This is sequence i did:

1)I read pincode from the marelli 9GV (for me its 29378, from 95320 eeprom)
2)I try to add keys with VAG COM - pin code 29378 is not accepted.
3)I read 24c32 from dash, prepare the dump for service mode with Xtool, write it, after manage to read Security Block and eeprom by OBD2with Xtool.
In reading of security block the pincode was 00702 (seems wrong...)
4)I changed the pincode in the dash to 29378 with xtool, corrected checksum in dash and try to add key again with Vag Com.
Result: pin code no accepted. I read pincode again with Xtool - shows 29378. Try with VAG COM - is no accepted.

Can some one check the files and see where is the problem?? Maybe Vag Com wants 4 digit pincode like 0XXXX???
Thanks for any advice.

kiszka
6th June, 2018, 08:52 PM

shtyrya2
6th June, 2018, 09:13 PM
Thanks will try!!

pouleddy
7th June, 2018, 06:29 AM
Hello DK! I have a Suran 2013 with Dash VDO with TFT NEC+24c64. All keys was stolen. Im working with Xtool and VAG COM 17.8.1. This is sequence i did:

1)I read pincode from the marelli 9GV (for me its 29378, from 95320 eeprom)
2)I try to add keys with VAG COM - pin code 29378 is not accepted.
3)I read 24c32 from dash, prepare the dump for service mode with Xtool, write it, after manage to read Security Block and eeprom by OBD2with Xtool.
In reading of security block the pincode was 00702 (seems wrong...)
4)I changed the pincode in the dash to 29378 with xtool, corrected checksum in dash and try to add key again with Vag Com.
Result: pin code no accepted. I read pincode again with Xtool - shows 29378. Try with VAG COM - is no accepted.

Can some one check the files and see where is the problem?? Maybe Vag Com wants 4 digit pincode like 0XXXX???
Thanks for any advice.
Hi, friend you can't adapt keys by pin by obd2 for your system, can't accept even you have the correct pin, you must have special tool to be have function to prepare key & adapt direct in NEC. pin 29378 %100 its wrong. the correct pin of the immo block is 00702. try find vvdi2 it can help you...

rexer
7th June, 2018, 08:31 AM
smok tool works good 2!

shtyrya2
7th June, 2018, 06:51 PM
Hello! I tried 29378, also inverted 49778, pin not accepted.

Thanks pouleddy for info... Originally pincode in the dash was 00702, but the ecu has 29378, and im pretty sure about ecu pincode, that why i suposed dash was corrupted. VVDI2 is very expensive for my country, and keys is not my first field of work.

Will try entering with 00702, just for fun!

shtyrya2
7th June, 2018, 08:40 PM
00702 also rejected with Vag com. Will call a friend with AVDI...

Marion
7th June, 2018, 10:06 PM
00702 also rejected with Vag com. Will call a friend with AVDI...
forget about PIN in immo IV. With AVDI or VVDI2 you will add keys in a few minutes.

pouleddy
8th June, 2018, 06:04 AM
Hello! I tried 29378, also inverted 49778, pin not accepted.

Thanks pouleddy for info... Originally pincode in the dash was 00702, but the ecu has 29378, and im pretty sure about ecu pincode, that why i suposed dash was corrupted. VVDI2 is very expensive for my country, and keys is not my first field of work.

Will try entering with 00702, just for fun!
Hi, Dear friend as i try write to you in post #4 about by obd2 can't accept on your immo system, just you can use special tool to prepare and adapt direct by obd2. and about ecu pin,there is no tool yet in the market can calculate 7gv or 9gv ecu correct, all now done by dump manual to decryption this kind dump to have correct immo infos, and i see here in DK just a little persons can do it this job. so if no body play with your ecu data, and the immo of dash, just you have to do find the correct tool and prepare a key ready to start.

shtyrya2
8th June, 2018, 01:52 PM
Thanks pouleddy. About pincode in 9gv, here in Argentina we have VW Gol G6 with 9GV and dash Marelli. Its a very common car and very hard do solve. In this car, when you want to add a key, aparently you can do it with the pincode. Never did it myself, so i cant give 100%, but some friends who work more with keys are doing the job. I have fly crappy AVDI and it can calculate the pincode from 9GV, also you can do it manually in this car. Also there is some guys with an UPA script, and they modify the file from dash (95320) to program keys manually without scanner, just cycling new keys. This is posible when all the immo componentes are original, if you want to change dash or ecu, its almost imposible. I supose in this case its a very diferent software for the 9GV.

pouleddy
9th June, 2018, 12:25 PM
Thanks pouleddy. About pincode in 9gv, here in Argentina we have VW Gol G6 with 9GV and dash Marelli. Its a very common car and very hard do solve. In this car, when you want to add a key, aparently you can do it with the pincode. Never did it myself, so i cant give 100%, but some friends who work more with keys are doing the job. I have fly crappy AVDI and it can calculate the pincode from 9GV, also you can do it manually in this car. Also there is some guys with an UPA script, and they modify the file from dash (95320) to program keys manually without scanner, just cycling new keys. This is posible when all the immo componentes are original, if you want to change dash or ecu, its almost imposible. I supose in this case its a very diferent software for the 9GV.
Hi. (I have fly crappy AVDI and it can calculate the pin code from 9GV) friend you mean you can calculate ecu 9GV dump 95320 by your fly crappy AVDI??? or ???.

shtyrya2
11th June, 2018, 01:56 PM
Yes, AVDI has an option to calculate the PIN from ecu dump. Also, if you search, there is info about 9gv pincode, you can see it in dump in hex inverted. But aparently, this is not valid for this system, beacuse the calculated pin was 29378.

shtyrya2
11th June, 2018, 01:59 PM
pouleddy your inbox is full

pouleddy
11th June, 2018, 02:23 PM
Yes, AVDI has an option to calculate the PIN from ecu dump. Also, if you search, there is info about 9gv pincode, you can see it in dump in hex inverted. But aparently, this is not valid for this system, beacuse the calculated pin was 29378.
Hi, now my inbox OK, avdi original and others all can't calculate correct pin yet the engine ecu dump for 7gv or 9gv.