PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox800 HD Pvr Clone. Tuner fualt. Please Help

boltakal
17th November, 2009, 12:12 AM
i have got a dream box hd 800 which i recived today, when i go to the menu then onto setup i then go onto service searching when i go onto tuner configuration its say Tuner A (Empty) then below it says (Nothing). there should be some files in this but they are not any.so what do i need to do, is it a hardware fualt or is it some thing else?

Supports Gemini 4.4 pre-loaded With Bootloader 75#!

Thanks

westkill
17th November, 2009, 01:24 AM
will it not let you scroll left or right with the remote

boltakal
17th November, 2009, 02:19 AM
will it not let you scroll left or right with the remote

no tuner configuration its say Tuner A (Empty) (Nothing).

dctyper
17th November, 2009, 09:00 AM
make sure the tuner is installed correctly

westkill
17th November, 2009, 09:12 AM
i had this once i flashed blackhole v0.10 and it came back
as dctyper said make sure the tuner hasnt moved as well :)

zinediner
17th November, 2009, 11:40 AM
I had the same problem when i recieved my new dreambox.

First step is to reseat the tuner. Could have been displaced in transit.

Next step i changed from Gemini image to the Nabilosat blackhole image this did not rectify the issue.

I then contacted the supplier linuxsat and they requested for me to send the box back which i did. Next day new box arrived and it worked brilliantly.

My box had a faulty turner and the incorrect box was sent out by mistake instead of the tested one with the image i requested on it.

boltakal
17th November, 2009, 01:31 PM
Hello
I have to buy it from nextbay.cn from China
what are the costs be returned to China?
or supplier pays?

zinediner
17th November, 2009, 01:50 PM
Boltakal,

As my supplier were based in the UK it was cheaper for me to post it back to them.

I am not sure what your cost will be for international delivery costs.

nobbystyles
17th November, 2009, 04:50 PM
i have got a dream box hd 800 which i recived today, when i go to the menu then onto setup i then go onto service searching when i go onto tuner configuration its say Tuner A (Empty) then below it says (Nothing). there should be some files in this but they are not any.so what do i need to do, is it a hardware fualt or is it some thing else?

Supports Gemini 4.4 pre-loaded With Bootloader 75#!

Thanks

I have the same issue, and have ordered a new tuner, if this doesn't work it's going back to China. It's a pain in the arse.

One thing though, you say it was loaded with bootloader 75? i though clones aren't compatable with anything over BL 72. :dontknow:

sirius5e
17th November, 2009, 04:56 PM
Looks like it will revert back to Bl72 m8 , just a software con.