PDA

View Full Version : Premiere Remote Control PRC2

redgriffin
25th August, 2008, 05:46 PM
Hi all,

I've read in here that the remote control can be set up via the dbox? My PRC2 doesn't operate the box at all. As far as I know, it's in working order, new batteries and the LED comes on, i'm using all-in-one RC as an alternative, and that does the job, but now and again, the dbox seems to mute itself(!), a little icon appears on the screen, and the all-in-one RC won't un-mute the sound, (no matter what settings I use). Is there a reset procedure for the RC's or something else I could do?

lincsat
27th August, 2008, 03:31 AM
The PRC2 has 2 modes, both actually work my Nokia but only one controls my sagem. To change to mode one, press and hold the I and OK button for 2 seconds then release and the I led blinks, to switch to mode II press and hold the II and OK button.

See if at least one of the modes works for you, or if you prefer the All-for-one remote - you could sell me the PRC2 cheap :)

redgriffin
27th August, 2008, 01:10 PM
I tried both modes, only mode 1 lights up, can't seem to get it in mode 2, but nothing on the remote operates the dbox at all. Maybe it is broke after all. I've tried viewing the LED through a video camera, so I can tell that it is sending a signal out from the remote.