PDA

View Full Version : Zafira B Z19DTH files compare

mancioks
12th June, 2018, 05:28 AM
Hi team. Colleague has a car which has deleted EGR, after delete of EGR it shows "intake air system leak" - P2279. EGR plug is disconnected.
I tried to find software with same numbers and compare, for me is too much changes done only for EGR remove.
Can somebody clarify if i'm comparing same softwares? Also is better to undo changes manualy or do SPS with MDI or Tech2 and then do EGR by my self?
EGR file is read from this car, Ori file is from my previous remapped car with same SW and HW numbers .

MJRVR
12th June, 2018, 08:02 AM
Normally with that code the EGR is not fully closed. Even with it disconnected it may be open slightly.

Ignasvw
12th June, 2018, 09:15 AM
. egrmod+

mancioks
12th June, 2018, 06:31 PM
Clarified that Egr is balnked and plug disconnected.
Can not zeroed two hysterises cause the p2279 fault in low load, up to 50kmh?

bobolin4o
12th June, 2018, 08:18 PM
Your ''EGR off'' file is and ''DPF off'' too...
That's why you see so many changes...
About P2279... i have two Opel's here, with same error. Both of them are too ''lazy'' before 2000-2200 rpm, with solid amount of black smoke.
DPF and EGR is deleted, with the respective mechanical work, of course. Swirl flaps are disabled from the software and remain open all the time.
Actually, this error is already disabled from the software of those 2 cars (without Limp mode), but the cars are simply not as they should be...
I suspect clogged intake, turbo, etc...

shadow12
12th June, 2018, 11:15 PM
Map sensor is common to get blocked with carbon from manifold

bobolin4o
13th June, 2018, 06:36 AM
Map sensor is common to get blocked with carbon from manifold

But not in my case.
This ECU not have IQ limiter, depending from Boost value. It is only MAF related.
There is a lot of black smoke, before the turbo start to make expected boost.
So, the MAF not restrict IQ, but there is not enough air in the cylinders.
No air leak in the inlet part, no restriction in the exhaust...
As far the turbo spools at 2000 rpm, the black smoke is gone and the car have power...

mancioks
13th June, 2018, 08:33 AM
I had lots of similar issues like yours, and 90% of them was failure in swirls of intake manifold, that boost leaks through them.
Few of them had not working solenoids of turbo control. Did you tried connect vacuums direct, eliminating that solenoid?
Also few times was a small hole in intercooler.

bobolin4o
13th June, 2018, 09:26 AM
As i said - no leaks...
At high revs - no smoke at all.
MAF shows resonable values.
The turbo actuator works fine...

Any way... did you solve your problem with P2279?
If not - tell me which file you want to be processed by me?
Regards!

mancioks
13th June, 2018, 11:48 AM
And any any any oil seen around swirl flaps on manifold? Because we always weld them to have no leaks there.
For p2279 t the moment car went out.
By the VIN car was without DPF equiped from factory.
As EGR is blanked with plate, can hysterise be the problem?

bobolin4o
13th June, 2018, 01:16 PM
And any any any oil seen around swirl flaps on manifold? Because we always weld them to have no leaks there.
For p2279 t the moment car went out.
By the VIN car was without DPF equiped from factory.
As EGR is blanked with plate, can hysterise be the problem?

No oil, mate... the engine is clean from the outside, the car was on carwash, 1000 km after that is in my garage to check...
Now the car is in the custommer hands, i've adjusted the AFR maps in low range of the air and rpm, so the black smoke is almost gone, but there is not power too.
When he decide we will work on the inlet body (because there are a huge amount of dirt), flaps, etc...
----------------------------------
EGR of by hyster., when the EGR valve is electrically ok, is just fine...