PDA

View Full Version : Pacino Trilogy

littlehide
25th August, 2008, 06:41 PM
Hi

Newbie here, just looking for a little bit of advice.

I've ftp'd the new Pacino Trilogy 2x AU Fixed.

I then ftp'd my services.

Is it just a case of scanning for channels and thats it?

I have read about keys, when I look in the folder for keys it has various files and I have been told I need to edit the keylist.txt file but this is where I draw a complete blank.

I have dowloaded a toolbar that has the keys, am based in Belfast so do I use PURE NTL or IRELAND NTL and what exactly should I do with the key information? ie Key 00 and key 01.

Sorry if this information has been given before and thanks in advance for any help you guys can give.

Thanks

Andy

MetMan
25th August, 2008, 06:59 PM
Hi

Newbie here, just looking for a little bit of advice.

I've ftp'd the new Pacino Trilogy 2x AU Fixed.

I then ftp'd my services.

Is it just a case of scanning for channels and thats it?

I have read about keys, when I look in the folder for keys it has various files and I have been told I need to edit the keylist.txt file but this is where I draw a complete blank.

I have dowloaded a toolbar that has the keys, am based in Belfast so do I use PURE NTL or IRELAND NTL and what exactly should I do with the key information? ie Key 00 and key 01.

Sorry if this information has been given before and thanks in advance for any help you guys can give.

Thanks

Andy

if it is an au img then u don't need the toolbar

if u have transferred a local service file u don't need to scan

if u haven't transferred a bouquet file then u will need to reorder ur channels

cheers

freck
26th August, 2008, 10:30 PM
i dont think the pacino image has the au keys installed.
Youll have to get the dbox keypack and ftp them into you box and make sure you have the correct image.
*1 images usually for sagems and *2 images for the nokia but check out which one you have before flashing.
Your channels wont clear without the keypack.

littlehide
27th August, 2008, 10:57 PM
According to the image it is the 'new' AU Fixed version. Its been ages since I last used my dbox, am well out the loop.