PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 607 2.2hdi 133hp 2001

pimpammm
16th June, 2018, 10:02 PM
Hello and welcome everyone. I have a small problem, my brother was playing with his car, together with his friend they put some file to ecu (it should be some chiptuning and dpf off) and now problem start. they made backup but I dont know if backup i correct and I cannot check it because my brother is in another town and he send me just ecu. From what i saw dpf is not removed from file. I upload 2 files one is ST48242 that should be a backup and other mod bosch is one that was modifyed. Can someone look at both files? Basicly im interested about backup file is it ok and can I flash this and here I have two options, or flash by kess v2 i connect ecu with kess, or using tl866 directly on flash memory and this option i prefers. If someone can remove dpf also, then it would be just perfect. I upload also photo of ecu. Thank You very much.

One more thing I just try to flash backup file through kess, and everything goes fine but after I made reading of what I wrote just before, and it came out that file that i wrote is different than file I read, should them be the same??? File from kess reading in link to zippyshare

https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/b7AuQ767/file.html