watched this programme last night on pulse
it had the top ten games on
army of two was no.2 and it looks wicked cant wait to get my hands on it
has anyone found a demo out there yet? or know when its gonna get released?>
dazza

JT86
22nd March, 2008, 02:19 PM
Its already been released mate - it came out 2 weeks ago

Had a quick look on the PSNStore website but there's no sign of a demo to download

thommo
22nd March, 2008, 02:23 PM
i played the training mission on the 360 and i liked it but i wasnt hooked, its a shame as id been waiting since gears of war for this to come out, looks ok but not what the hype made it out to be.

we (being us ps3 and 360 owners) need more developers to nail the unreal engine, theres a few games out with it but non have used it or nailed it like gears, once they do theres going to be some great games out there to play.

M3RMy
22nd March, 2008, 05:49 PM
Waited absolutely ages for this game to come out, had it on pre order since last year and it kept getting put back. Finaly arrived and couldn't wait to play it and have to say was a little dissapointed. Although the game is pretty fantastic its way way to short, nowhere near as long as gears or resistance.

dazza78
24th March, 2008, 12:15 PM
Waited absolutely ages for this game to come out, had it on pre order since last year and it kept getting put back. Finaly arrived and couldn't wait to play it and have to say was a little dissapointed. Although the game is pretty fantastic its way way to short, nowhere near as long as gears or resistance.

thanks m8 ive been getting told this alot , so i dont think ill bother gettin getting it now,
ill wait till i see it going cheap somewhere
dazza