PDA

View Full Version : Edc17c46 problem seat leon 2.0 tdi 143hp

khalidhari
23rd June, 2018, 10:49 PM
Hello guys.

I am Khalid from holland. First off all thanks everybody for supporting problems!
today i remapped a edc17c46 stage 1 with ktag clone. The problem is that when i give gas it stop at 1200 rpm and there is a lot of ehite smoke, so i wrote the oroginal file again and same problem. Can somebody help me!

ilkertdi
24th June, 2018, 01:57 AM
Hello guys.

I am Khalid from holland. First off all thanks everybody for supporting problems!
today i remapped a edc17c46 stage 1 with ktag clone. The problem is that when i give gas it stop at 1200 rpm and there is a lot of ehite smoke, so i wrote the oroginal file again and same problem. Can somebody help me!
Did you remove and open ecu for remapping?
Or Did you remap via obd?

LaraVAG
24th June, 2018, 08:24 AM
Ktag = boot mode!! Write ORI file, and check DTC by diagnostic

maajkii
24th June, 2018, 09:24 AM
my customer have same situation last week, wrong connection of one bootpin on ECU later 12+ make all job.. ;)
Need to fit new ecu, same situation like yours.

credoline
8th August, 2018, 10:16 AM
You want to tell that KTAG manual how to connect (picture) it have wrong connection?
Do you have right picture showing how to connect BOOT pins?
BR

my customer have same situation last week, wrong connection of one bootpin on ECU later 12+ make all job.. ;)
Need to fit new ecu, same situation like yours.

maajkii
8th August, 2018, 10:31 AM
You want to tell that KTAG manual how to connect (picture) it have wrong connection?
Do you have right picture showing how to connect BOOT pins?
BR

connection of ktag is ok, just need to look closly. he connect wrong pin,he do it bad, no ktag instructions. ;)

credoline
8th August, 2018, 10:54 AM
Thank you. I have one more question related to clone KESS 7.020 KTAG 5.017. With this new KESS i am work 2 times and both of ecu i get problem. First ecu was Ford EDC16C34, read ok, start to erase and stop it. After that i must pull out ecu from car and work via BDM points. Second time was Touareg 2.5 tdi EDC16U1. KESS read, erase, start to write 40 or 60% and error. For the same ecu Galletto read ID but not want to read. MPPS read and write without problems. After this 2 unsuccessfully operation with KESS i am afraid to use him again. Do you have some similar experience or not ? Any advice.

sdtsedat
8th August, 2018, 12:11 PM
Kess clone brick edc16, fgtech recover it.
Best use geniune tools, never brick ecu.

rh03
9th August, 2018, 01:49 AM
[QUOTE = credoline; 3343548] Merci. J'ai une autre question liée au clone KESS 7.020 KTAG 5.017. Avec ce nouveau KESS, je travaille 2 fois et les deux en écus me posent problème. Le premier ecu était Ford EDC16C34, lisez ok, commencez à effacer et à l'arrêter. Après cela, je dois sortir ecu de la voiture et travailler via des points BDM. La deuxième fois était Touareg 2.5 tdi EDC16U1. KESS lit, efface, commence à écrire 40 ou 60% et erreur. Pour le même écu, Galletto a lu l'identifiant mais ne veut pas lire. MPPS lit et écrit sans problèmes. Après cette opération infructueuse avec KESS, j'ai peur de le réutiliser. Avez-vous une expérience similaire ou non? Tout conseil. [/ QUOTE]

I did ford focus edc16c34 with kess 5.017 sw2.23 rework and no problem, but I had 13.8v during flash.

bersch8688
9th August, 2018, 04:53 AM
Rework your Kess V2
I have never problem with my Kess v2
All VAG EDC16 work Great!
Never Brick ECU by OBD