PDA

View Full Version : pad not working in pes??

krazylegz
18th November, 2009, 04:30 PM
for some strange reason my pad isnt working in pes 2008 or 2009?

it works up to the point where i select my team and ready to play when the team is on the field, the x, triangle, square or circle dont work so players wont even kick off, however they show up in the bottom corner when i'm pressing them they just dont transfer onto the players??

Raven
18th November, 2009, 07:17 PM
That is weird, I'm assuming you've tried it in other games.....I can't see how if it isn't a pad or pad port problem how the game couldn't register it ?

krazylegz
18th November, 2009, 07:31 PM
yeah it owrks in other games such as GTA4.....wander if the patch i've put on for pes has went5 tits up??

Raven
19th November, 2009, 12:04 AM
I honestly don't know m8, really I'm as stumped as you are because there's nothing to suggest pad failure and so it SHOULD be fine with Pro Evo....but didn't you say it did the same with with the other PES game too ?

Basically if it's definitely working fully and properly with all other games besides Pro Evo, then it's more likely a problem with the PES games...though good luck pinpointing it because I've really no idea what it could possibly be....now that you've brought it to my attention I'll have a scout around and see what I can find out, but if you ever find out what caused the problem, be sure to let me know won't you ? :)

dazza78
19th November, 2009, 12:34 PM
yeah it owrks in other games such as GTA4.....wander if the patch i've put on for pes has went5 tits up??

try uninstalling your saved game data m8, from the patch you put in

try it then

like you say it might be the patch .

i cant see no other reason why your controller should stop working , when it works on all your other games

just try that and let us know m8??????

if its that then use my patch as that dont mess anything up with your controller etc

dazza

hope you sort it

krazylegz
19th November, 2009, 02:59 PM
feel like a right plum now lol.

turns out it was my pad, when i tried it on other games the only button i never tried was triangle, and its triangle which i use for short pass on pes, hence not being able to kick off........doh!!

Raven
19th November, 2009, 07:20 PM
Certainly! :)

I think what's more disconcerting is the fact you use triangle for short pass - what do you use for shooting, L3 ?! lol

dazza78
19th November, 2009, 08:51 PM
:beheaded::banghead::hmmmm2:
Certainly! :)

I think what's more disconcerting is the fact you use triangle for short pass - what do you use for shooting, L3 ?! lol

:

lmao didnt know you could use triangle to kick off
:eviltongue:

krazylegz
19th November, 2009, 10:57 PM
lol i've always used the same buttons for years

triangle = short pass
square = long pass
circle = through pass
x =shoot
R1 = special controls
L1 =run
R2 = stratergy
L2 = change player

thats probs how am still sh!te lol

Raven
20th November, 2009, 01:25 AM
lol i've always used the same buttons for years

triangle = short pass
square = long pass
circle = through pass
x =shoot
R1 = special controls
L1 =run
R2 = stratergy
L2 = change player

thats probs how am still sh!te lol

If there was ever a way to virtually feel like you looked at a reflection in a mirror you just smashed, believe me I've just had it! Talk about lop sided n weird lol.