PDA

View Full Version : Vito Marelli Dash

tordu
19th November, 2009, 11:30 AM
hello, i'm a newbie in the staff and i'm really happy to find this very active forum :) and i hope can give you my experience mechanical, electrical, and informatical

i have a vito dash, it didnn't work at all, it just lighting

i find it's a sick of vito dash and the problem coming from the MC908 that have a programing probleme

i bought a new one with fix but ineed before to read the eeprom for saving the parameter

does anyone know where to connect the K line on the pinout of the dash to read the eeprom

Thanks a lot !

milanoffracing
19th November, 2009, 12:05 PM
hello, i'm a newbie in the staff and i'm really happy to find this very active forum :) and i hope can give you my experience mechanical, electrical, and informatical

i find it's a sick of vito dash and the problem coming from the MC908 that have a programing probleme

i bought a new one with fix but ineed before to read the eeprom for saving the parameter

does anyone know where to connect the K line on the pinout of the dash to read the eeprom

Thanks a lot !

Here is program for Vito magneti marelli dash, working with simple k-line interface and picture for this dash from licznik
:party:

tordu
19th November, 2009, 12:09 PM
thanks thanks thanks a lot
many thanks my friend

zakisat02
19th November, 2009, 12:14 PM
thanks
for this site

PremierD
19th November, 2009, 12:14 PM

Thanks a lot !

Pin 10 n the black socket is the K line mate....

tordu
19th November, 2009, 09:48 PM
with the soft i can connect to dash via kline, read and write mileage thanks for that

but when i want to read eeprom for save it, the soft says bad filename and don't read the eprom
how to fix that ?

designer79
20th November, 2009, 06:48 AM
unpuck this arc to current dir where *.exe file.

tordu
20th November, 2009, 11:21 AM
I put it in the same folder but it's alway says bad filename

the file .bin you give me, is it a saving from the eprom of another hc908 ?

or the flash part ?

what i want to do is to save all data of old eeprom and replace it in the new one

in this data , there is the setting for the type of motor, the mileage, parameter for servicing, ....

tordu
20th November, 2009, 02:41 PM
do you have a dump for 108cdi Vito

tordu
23rd November, 2009, 04:26 PM
Can someone give me the soft for reading and writing data by KKL ?
Thank you !

designer79
23rd November, 2009, 06:41 PM
I am interest to
Also need dump from new KI panel from factory
for coding and lock with star diag.
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f68/dash-m-maretti-vito-cdi-write-data-58865/#post344805

modboy
10th February, 2010, 11:56 AM
thanks boys

aqua_life
14th July, 2010, 09:14 AM
Hello,
I am having the same problem with a same Dash (magneti marelli, from Vito).
What should I do to repair this dash?
I don?t want to change kms, only want to repair it.
The problem is: when I go on 50km/h, the dash says 180km/h. The fuel gauge is damaged too...

Any solution for this?

Thanks

tachonow
14th July, 2010, 06:54 PM
Forget KKL programming for repair dash. All of you needs ETL programmer for flash and eeprom writting and a new 908 mcu. There isnt a sw problem. The problem is internal fault of mcu like in Audi Marrelli dashes.

martinlbb
13th June, 2017, 12:16 PM
Thanks!

Need an old Windows 32 bits to work. Tested with an XP SP3, works well.

:D