PDA

View Full Version : Airbag file repair service needed

darkoman
2nd July, 2018, 12:48 PM
Hi!
Can somebody please advise good and trusted file repair service..?

slick_dick
2nd July, 2018, 12:51 PM
brain.exe lol

brend
2nd July, 2018, 01:16 PM
............lol
You think , people who live in servis all day and with same problems eat dogs, give this just like that.

If you need help , put dump and we help you.

Hi!
Can somebody please advise good and trusted file repair service..?

darkoman
2nd July, 2018, 03:10 PM
brain.exe lol

You are right mate! :)
But I have only very old version of Brain.exe.. It would be nice to find some updated version..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

slick_dick
2nd July, 2018, 03:27 PM
You are right mate! :)
But I have only very old version of Brain.exe.. It would be nice to find some updated version..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

In the airbag crash data world, you wont just find one tool that will do everything you want.

I have always used a combination of different programmers and calculators or both at the same time

A good place to start would be with an ultraprog, its what i used when i first started.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/670548-***-ULTRAPROG-***

darkoman
2nd July, 2018, 04:31 PM
In the airbag crash data world, you wont just find one tool that will do everything you want.

I have always used a combination of different programmers and calculators or both at the same time

A good place to start would be with an ultraprog, its what i used when i first started.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/670548-***-ULTRAPROG-***

Well I have started more than 10 years before... Now I need at the moment solution for BMW airbag with MAC mpc...

slick_dick
2nd July, 2018, 04:49 PM
xprog clone is a cheap solution, but i don't recommend clones so ???

darkoman
2nd July, 2018, 06:42 PM
I have Xprog 5.71 and VVDI PROG.. It is not really problem to R/W but to clear crash from file..

darkoman
3rd July, 2018, 12:31 PM
So..? Good file service for clearing crash..? Anybody..?

slick_dick
3rd July, 2018, 12:40 PM
digital kaos!

or brain.exe

lol