PDA

View Full Version : Change mileage for BMW

aaruncee
19th November, 2009, 12:17 PM
Hello,
I need to change mileage for BMW, what equipment I need and how to get started? I have upa usb, VP480, Carsoft BMW 8.2.5 system.
Car:
BMW 320 E91, 2005 year
Thanks

PremierD
19th November, 2009, 01:07 PM
Hello,
I need to change mileage for BMW, what equipment I need and how to get started? I have upa usb, VP480, Carsoft BMW 8.2.5 system.
Car:
BMW 320 E91, 2005 year
Thanks

I think yu will need mode than that mate ..M35080 in cluster ..Then you will need to do the CAS unit.. 9s12 mcu...And unless you have the R260 micronas programmer (or a Clone ) you will need to remove MCU for programming...And then a ETL or equivilent progammer to read and write it ... ( are you sure you now want to tacle it mate.....?)

PS Tacho ,Consult Clone thingy does the Cas through the Clusterplug ...(.But it's a risk )

aaruncee
19th November, 2009, 07:07 PM
I think yu will need mode than that mate ..M35080 in cluster ..Then you will need to do the CAS unit.. 9s12 mcu...And unless you have the R260 micronas programmer (or a Clone ) you will need to remove MCU for programming...And then a ETL or equivilent progammer to read and write it ... ( are you sure you now want to tacle it mate.....?)

PS Tacho ,Consult Clone thingy does the Cas through the Clusterplug ...(.But it's a risk )

I have UPA-USB programmer it can read and write 9s12. I must remove 9s12 MCU for pragramming?

PremierD
19th November, 2009, 07:35 PM
I have UPA-USB programmer it can read and write 9s12. I must remove 9s12 MCU for pragramming?

I'm afraid that you do mate...You can try to read it if you want ...I doubt that you will succeed...

aaruncee
20th November, 2009, 10:26 AM
I'm afraid that you do mate...You can try to read it if you want ...I doubt that you will succeed...

Why you think so?

PremierD
20th November, 2009, 11:40 AM
Why you think so?

BDM Locked .....

aaruncee
20th November, 2009, 06:35 PM
BDM Locked .....

I found CAN and BDM CAS3 9S12 Programmer with this programmer can i read it?

link:
CAN and BDM CAS3 9S12 Programmer-OBDAUTO--BMW OPS VAG-COM,Tacho Universal,KWP2000,BMW Scanner,BMW Carsoft,ELM323,Code Reader,Can-bus (http://www.obdauto.com/views.asp?hw_id=337)

adam28
20th November, 2009, 07:27 PM
Whats the going rate for adjusting these bmws then(late ones)? They seem to be a right pain in the arse. never done one before.
And not really looking forward to getting one in either.

UPA no good for these? being the 9s12.

What are the other cars that are a right pain in bhookies to adjust. I only really do peugeots and fords on a regular basis, of late.

Cheers

PremierD
20th November, 2009, 08:48 PM
I found CAN and BDM CAS3 9S12 Programmer with this programmer can i read it?

link:
CAN and BDM CAS3 9S12 Programmer-OBDAUTO--BMW OPS VAG-COM,Tacho Universal,KWP2000,BMW Scanner,BMW Carsoft,ELM323,Code Reader,Can-bus (http://www.obdauto.com/views.asp?hw_id=337)

You sure can mate ....As long as it works ...a few of the clones do not ... The original From Rosfar was Brilliant .... But the don't sell it anymore ... Coz the Chinese copied it ...and it was 1800 euro....

PremierD
20th November, 2009, 08:55 PM
Whats the going rate for adjusting these bmws then(late ones)? They seem to be a right pain in the arse. never done one before.
And not really looking forward to getting one in either.

UPA no good for these? being the 9s12.

What are the other cars that are a right pain in bhookies to adjust. I only really do peugeots and fords on a regular basis, of late.

Cheers Sorry mate Upa no good for BMW's ... But it will do Fords Nissans Volvos Up to 2008 ish (new Volvos Nope).. New Fords ( they use 9s12Xdp's...) X-Gate proccessors ...Nissans done 09's ..Chryslers .Yep in fact it doesa whole lot ...(bet your glad to hear that mate...):laugh:

PS the Cloned Rosfar thingy ..Does X-Gate proccessors ... Hav'nt tryed it on a new ford .. but wil let you Know ...

BTW... 2 ceny for BMW's

cammy25
20th November, 2009, 09:24 PM
The first CAS-CAS2 you can read with ETL maybe UPA but later models with CAS3 and CAS3+ have X-gate mpu's you really need Xprog-M or Rosfar R260 BDM programmer (not Micronas JTAG R250)
Dash has 35080 with incremental registers. can only write UPwards not DOWNwards.
ETL has enough tools to erase (reset with power/freq glitch) these 35080.

adam28
20th November, 2009, 09:41 PM
So xprog-m and rosfar do x gate any other programmers do em?

And they cost $$$$$$$$$

Will get cheaper im guessing!

I just getting hang of all of this , now theres X gate. FOR FCUK SAKE!

HAPPY DAYS!

cammy25
20th November, 2009, 10:09 PM
just buy clone Rosfar R260. it works on all BMW CAS with and without X Gate. All EZS with motorola for Mercedes. And works on Ford and Mini too.
just a great invention!!
clone costs around 280-330 USD. Just be sure you buy the ones with RED CASING. blue and black ones are shitty.

PremierD
21st November, 2009, 12:56 AM
just buy clone Rosfar R260. it works on all BMW CAS with and without X Gate. All EZS with motorola for Mercedes. And works on Ford and Mini too.
just a great invention!!
clone costs around 280-330 USD. Just be sure you buy the ones with RED CASING. blue and black ones are shitty.
..I second that mate the one posted above dont work ..I have it ... (going cheap):laugh:.. The Red casing one does...The Blue casing one 50% ....Maybe Aye Maybe Naw ..Maybe Maybe ... Not good enough...

adam28
21st November, 2009, 08:57 AM
Where do i get red casing one?
Does security bits too.

So any recommendations where to get it?
Does it do in circuit too? Not that it matters to much.

Cheers

cammy25
21st November, 2009, 10:03 AM
I dont Understand what you mean PremierD? I said that the RED one works OK. I do maybe 3-4 CAS modules a week. All working great.
BTW I know how to fix your blue one to work fine with Black CAS and HC912.

Adam ,Rosfar works only in circuit. And dont worry about security sequence. It reads Flash and Eeprom.
I bought it from OBDfactory long time ago.

adam28
21st November, 2009, 10:41 AM
I have a uni dash programmer 2008 which claims to do these bmws. but i dont think it will. I had problem doing a peugeot bsi!
So dont even bother using it for that anymore.

If anyone else knows any other places to get Rosfar R260 please let me know. dont think obdfactory do them anymore.

Cheers lads

PremierD
21st November, 2009, 11:01 AM
I dont Understand what you mean PremierD? I said that the RED one works OK. I do maybe 3-4 CAS modules a week. All working great.
BTW I know how to fix your blue one to work fine with Black CAS and HC912.

Adam ,Rosfar works only in circuit. And dont worry about security sequence. It reads Flash and Eeprom.
I bought it from OBDfactory long time ago.

Hello mate ..what I meant was I know the red one works ,The Black one in the Link does not ....coz I have it ...Have a mate who has the blue one ...which sometimes works ....(how to repair it would be great)...

adam28
21st November, 2009, 11:18 AM
Found original,but to expensive! R260- BMW CAS3 9S12X Programmer (http://www.rosfar.com/English/BMW_CAS3_2007.htm)

Googling red clone one now!

UPDATE.
Cant find one.

PremierD
21st November, 2009, 11:38 AM
Found original,but to expensive! R260- BMW CAS3 9S12X Programmer (http://www.rosfar.com/English/BMW_CAS3_2007.htm)

Googling red clone one now!

UPDATE.
Cant find one.

Did you see this page mate ....?

They Stopped suppling them...

Rosfar Technology - Digital dashboard programming tools (http://www.rosfar.com/English/home.htm)

adam28
21st November, 2009, 11:58 AM
Yep, i have now.

So now its hard to get a clone now.

Xprog m (orignal) maybe the way to go? What ya reckon mate. Do you have or ever used one.

Hopefully mr penko of upa will release another tool in the future,with better support to be able to deal with the new stuff. Maybe not for a while, but i think he has something up his sleeve. We will see.

PremierD
21st November, 2009, 12:06 PM
Yep, i have now.

So now its hard to get a clone now.

Xprog m (orignal) maybe the way to go? What ya reckon mate. Do you have or ever used one.

Hopefully mr penko of upa will release another tool in the future,with better support to be able to deal with the new stuff. Maybe not for a while, but i think he has something up his sleeve. We will see.

Hard man to fathom mate ...but you never know ..

The Original is Hard to get .... the Clones are easy ...

adam28
21st November, 2009, 12:08 PM
Where you get your clone mate?

PremierD
21st November, 2009, 12:16 PM
Where you get your clone mate?
BMW CAS3 PROGRAMMER-Mileage Correction-Products-UUCTECH (http://www.uuctech.com/Products/BMW-CAS3-PROGRAMMER.html)

There a loads of chinese sites mate...I got one of them from here .... Try ECU tools OBD f
factory Autosky ....

Try to find the Red one ... Ask Cammy25 ..where he got his

adam28
21st November, 2009, 12:25 PM
Found it here.

China ECU Tools Centre (http://www.ecutool.com/productshow.asp?id=1023&sortsid=0&sorts=Hot%20Products)

Qustion is, is it a good or bad Clone...

cammy25
21st November, 2009, 03:22 PM
Blue one is most cheap one. The only problem is the power supply.
You need to add a 7805 regulator and feed externally.
But first cut out the USB power. Only join GND from USB and external powersupply.
Use strong 1A 7805 regulator.
Else you need feed CAS module through own connector.
Strange enough it need power supply only on CAS3 and CAS3+
and HC912 of EZS not 9S12.

adam28
21st November, 2009, 06:06 PM
Think i will try find a red one

cheers for all the help

adam28
22nd November, 2009, 10:23 AM
Can any of you guys point me in the right direction of a red cas3 programmer. there all blue and black!:hmmmm2: Would be much appreciated.

Thanks for any help.

cammy25
22nd November, 2009, 12:47 PM
found one on ecutools, but way too expensive. try to negotiate about price

China ECU Tools Centre (http://ecutool.com/productshow.asp?id=1629&sortsid=&sorts=)

Obdfactory have it too

Vag-com,TachoPro,KWP2000,BMW Scanner,BMW Carsoft,MB Carsoft,ELM323,Code Reader,Can-bus (http://www.obdfactory.com/product_view.asp?id=507)

Make sure they send you the one from picture, not any other color. (you know chinese sellers)

adam28
22nd November, 2009, 12:52 PM
Thanks for finding these cammy much appreciated. You are a good guy!

fokker2003
22nd November, 2009, 01:09 PM
Sorry for intromission in my first post, but bettet tool for odometer correction, I think is ENIGMA. Yes, is very expensive, but works 100% fine, and is very sure. Bmw CAS you don?t need to open it, is programmed by dash connector, and always, you can make a backup before modify data, so if you have some problem re-programming, you can return to first programation. M35080 only must be replaced if is V or VP6. ENIGMA read it by clip, is not necessary sold in dash. I have Elprosys too and ENIGMA is very very good machine. About clones, my experience was very bad, problems and more problems. If you want to work sure, always is necessary a good tool, cheaper always is expensive.

PremierD
22nd November, 2009, 01:22 PM
Sorry for intromission in my first post, but bettet tool for odometer correction, I think is ENIGMA. Yes, is very expensive, but works 100% fine, and is very sure. Bmw CAS you don?t need to open it, is programmed by dash connector, and always, you can make a backup before modify data, so if you have some problem re-programming, you can return to first programation. M35080 only must be replaced if is V or VP6. ENIGMA read it by clip, is not necessary sold in dash. I have Elprosys too and ENIGMA is very very good machine. About clones, my experience was very bad, problems and more problems. If you want to work sure, always is necessary a good tool, cheaper always is expensive.

You are correct mate....But to Justfy spending 20,000 euros
(minimum) for your two excellent Tools + updates ... you would need a whole lot of work for them....That would be fine about 4years ago when there was plenty of work for them.. but not in the present economic climate...

cammy25
22nd November, 2009, 01:36 PM
You are right PremierD. such tools are too expensive to buy them now. I have had an Enigma...and i can tell you 1 thing
IT MESSES CAS Up. Im not the only user who had problem with bytes wrong read or programmed through CAN with Enigma.
THe best way is to use R260. It is always ok and it backs up your eeprom AND flash of mcu.
Its not a big deal to take CAS out and build back.

Erasing 35080 is not that special, china diga clone can do that too. its just frequency glitch 2-6MHz.
The problem now is erasing V6 and DQW. But i have seen that chinese already cloned ETL V6 eraser AND DQW eraser!!

PremierD
22nd November, 2009, 01:51 PM
You are right PremierD. such tools are too expensive to buy them now. I have had an Enigma...and i can tell you 1 thing
IT MESSES CAS Up. Im not the only user who had problem with bytes wrong read or programmed through CAN with Enigma.
THe best way is to use R260. It is always ok and it backs up your eeprom AND flash of mcu.
Its not a big deal to take CAS out and build back.

Erasing 35080 is not that special, china diga clone can do that too. its just frequency glitch 2-6MHz.
The problem now is erasing V6 and DQW. But i have seen that chinese already cloned ETL V6 eraser AND DQW eraser!!

Up to the X-Gate proccessor ..I have ALWAYS removed read saved Ep and flash of all MCU's ... Its saved my bacon a few times ... 908/hc11/05's NEC 's the lot .... Have All of ETL's programmers ...Except the earaser for 35080's ...Bought the first two ... could'nt get them to work ...PS do the chinese still give you a link to ETL's site for the software....?:hmmmm:..I Quizzed Alex (mr ETL) about that a while back ..answer was ..what can I do..?

cammy25
22nd November, 2009, 02:02 PM
i think he can't do anything. Till now you can update firmware of clone ETL's and they stay working fine. I think he trusted ATMEL's security bits too much.

Backing up data of mcu's is a very wise thing to do. This way you always can recover.

adam28
22nd November, 2009, 02:37 PM
i thought you had to replace the 35080's on bmws around 04 year and above. because you can only adjust them forward.
If you are removing is it just as easy to save data and put onto new chip and then put on the mileage you want.
I have never done a bm before.Do you have to do cas ews lcm and cluster. Im not to sure. and i know ones gonna come in soon which is why im getting the CAS
Any help will be great.

Cheers

cammy25
22nd November, 2009, 03:17 PM
Your Universal tacho is able to Erase 35080 ,but all KOM from 2006 have 35080 V6 or newer DQW80. these you cant erase.
Best is to have spare 35080. if ersaing doesnt work..then replace.

EWS=CAS just redesigned and renamed ( has more functionality too)
Light module is also only needed on old chassis (E39, E46 etc)
so CAS + KOM is enough.
dont forget to erase DTC's (errorscan)

If you want to do it prof then you should have BMW scanner 2.01 and erase counter in VTG and PM (GEar and powermanagment)

If Car is diesel ,then milage is saved in DDE too (ECU)
for this one you should post dump of 95160/95320/95640 here.

adam28
22nd November, 2009, 03:38 PM
I found this info
Vehicles built from 2005 onwards have the ability to store the mileage in any of the 120 + ECU's on the vehicle. Everytime a fault occurs it will be logged by it's controlling ECU along with a fault code and the mileage value at the time of the fault. As part of our mileage correction service we carry out a deep memory scan which scans every onboard ECU. Any historic faults will have the code and mileage cleared, any present faults will have the value reset to the present mileage

I have a launch x431 diagnostic scanner original 2500 pound! to erase any faults is this ok? And also if there are permanent faults then you are stuffed And also do i have to do the key too.
thanks for your time mate;)

cammy25
22nd November, 2009, 03:47 PM
that info is only saying that DTC's register mileage (also tpm, temp, speed etc)
This you can do with you tacho universal too (ERRORSCAN)

clearing DTC will NOT reset the counters in DDE (ECU) PM (powermanagment) and VTG.
Post your SPI 95xxx from DDE after clearing errors and i will be able to take out the original mileage.

adam28
22nd November, 2009, 03:55 PM
Last thing!

If i dont erase DTC's in DDE VTG and PM will mileage go back to the original?

Cheers!

cammy25
22nd November, 2009, 04:16 PM
No
Only CAS can change milage in kombi

PremierD
22nd November, 2009, 04:19 PM
Last thing!

If i dont erase DTC's in DDE VTG and PM will mileage go back to the original?

Cheers!

I won't go back mate ... But if you change the miles to 25,000 for eg .. and the brake light bulb had failed at 50,000.... The fault is still registered at 50k .... BMW say nice car mate ,only 25k miles... how come your brake lamp bulb failed at 50k....:hmmmm2:

Thats why we do an error scan...

adam28
22nd November, 2009, 04:27 PM
I won't go back mate ... But if you change the miles to 25,000 for eg .. and the brake light bulb had failed at 50,000.... The fault is still registered at 50k .... BMW say nice car mate ,only 25k miles... how come your brake lamp bulb failed at 50k....:hmmmm2:

Thats why we do an error scan...

LOL:laugh:, ok i got ya mate.

cammy25
22nd November, 2009, 05:01 PM
Just say:

"I drive the car in REVERSE and use brakelight as headlight, thats why the bulbs get faulty everytime and milage goes backwards."

adam28
25th November, 2009, 02:52 PM
I managed to get the red cas 3 programmer from obdfactory for 180 pound inc delivery.
So cheers for that Cammy!

PremierD
25th November, 2009, 03:18 PM
Ordered one also mate.....

adam28
25th November, 2009, 03:26 PM
Dont tell me you got it cheaper?!

I got ecutools down to 340usd from there original 580usd mark up price. What the fcuk do they buy em in for?
But obd factory was abit better.

PremierD
25th November, 2009, 05:38 PM
Dont tell me you got it cheaper?!

I got ecutools down to 340usd from there original 580usd mark up price. What the fcuk do they buy em in for?
But obd factory was abit better.

Don't Know mate ... got a mate to order it .. Buys a lot of stuff from them .... If it is Cheaper .. I'll not waste your day by keeping it a seacret....:)

motorsport
1st December, 2009, 12:29 PM
hi cammy25 where you found rosfar clone case red?
there is someonr know factory sell R260 work 100%

PremierD
1st December, 2009, 01:58 PM
hi cammy25 where you found rosfar clone case red?
there is someonr know factory sell R260 work 100%

I managed to get the red cas 3 programmer from obdfactory for 180 pound inc delivery.
So cheers for that Cammy!

Nothing is guarrenteed 100%..mate ..but some are better that others ...

motorsport
1st December, 2009, 04:11 PM
i know someone have R260 blue and work well HE say me he have make cas 2008 E90 mini ews 2006 and bcu and not probleme and work succesfull!!???
there is someone have test interface blue R260?

PremierD
1st December, 2009, 05:04 PM
i know someone have R260 blue and work well HE say me he have make cas 2008 E90 mini ews 2006 and bcu and not probleme and work succesfull!!???
there is someone have test interface blue R260?

Have you read this whole thread mate ....?

Blue ...Red ... they do a Black one too.... what one do you want ...?

motorsport
1st December, 2009, 05:12 PM
i dont understand

PremierD
1st December, 2009, 05:23 PM
i dont understand

Nope you don't mate ...IF you had read the whole of this thread then you would know that there are a few clones of this programmer....and colours .. they ALL will probly do the job .. But the most relieable one is the Red one ... The Cheapest is the Blue one ... So make your own mind up mate

OBDfactory do them all......

motorsport
1st December, 2009, 08:55 PM
ok the beter is red case right?

PremierD
1st December, 2009, 09:07 PM
ok the beter is red case right?

YES............

motorsport
1st December, 2009, 09:17 PM
but me i think the better is R260 smelcom i have talk with manufacturer it have modify interface just 3 weeks and now it make new cas4 on bmw and before it lose data on ezs mercedes 1L85d now all work he say me

cammy25
2nd December, 2009, 09:16 AM
but me i think the better is R260 smelcom i have talk with manufacturer it have modify interface just 3 weeks and now it make new cas4 on bmw and before it lose data on ezs mercedes 1L85d now all work he say me

WHAT??? Mine works with CAS5++turbo and is rainbow colored.!!

so buy from me

gselectric
4th December, 2009, 04:14 AM
hello friends ,does anybody have experience with data smart 3 or data special 3 is it good quality its chinese but they clame that its originall and price is not so cheap

cammy25
4th December, 2009, 08:40 AM
DATA SMART is chinese. so from china you buy original.
I must say ...its a good tool. Because its multifunctional you can do lot with it.
actually its a compilation of reversed products as ETL Motorola programmers, Enigma, rosfar etc.
besides 9s12 in circuit it works very good.

to motorsport

Maybe you friend has high current from his USB line. But i tried quiet a few and they DO NOT work with CAS3 and HC912 EZS!

drpeter
8th December, 2009, 09:57 PM
YES............

I also have the OBDfactory RED one for 1 year now, did about 25 different cars (most BMW and Mini) with it, a very good clone, not one problem, read/write perfect.

Good choise :-)

motorsport
5th January, 2010, 01:25 PM
hello all my friend happy new year and wish the best
the red interface it run with original sofaware by rosfar 9.6 or you have alone use software come with interface thanks

Digamax
5th January, 2010, 07:18 PM
Hi, interface work with Rosfar software ver. 9.6!

Best regards
Vladimirr

jckhing
22nd January, 2010, 01:00 AM
Hello friends,

I want to read out the CAS eeprom to make BMW key. So beside the red box that is so far tested the best in clone tool to read the eeprom by in-circuit.

I've also found this tool but without taking out the cas module to do in-circuit programming. Does this tool works or is it better to get the red one.

Vag-com,TachoPro,KWP2000,BMW Scanner,BMW Carsoft,MB Carsoft,ELM323,Code Reader,Can-bus (http://www.obdfactory.com/product_view.asp?id=587)

hamedladan
22nd January, 2010, 02:57 AM
Your Universal tacho is able to Erase 35080 ,but all KOM from 2006 have 35080 V6 or newer DQW80. these you cant erase.
Best is to have spare 35080. if ersaing doesnt work..then replace.

EWS=CAS just redesigned and renamed ( has more functionality too)
Light module is also only needed on old chassis (E39, E46 etc)
so CAS + KOM is enough.
dont forget to erase DTC's (errorscan)

If you want to do it prof then you should have BMW scanner 2.01 and erase counter in VTG and PM (GEar and powermanagment)

If Car is diesel ,then milage is saved in DDE too (ECU)
for this one you should post dump of 95160/95320/95640 here.

HI dear friend
please send more information about : "dont forget to erase DTC's (errorscan) "
& information about IKA (need reset? &....)
what tools need

Best regards

RRfanatic
22nd January, 2010, 04:43 AM
Hi, interface work with Rosfar software ver. 9.6!

Best regards
Vladimirr

+1:top: Worked for me thanks for the help.

royke
4th December, 2010, 06:24 PM
HI dear friend
please send more information about : "dont forget to erase DTC's (errorscan) "
& information about IKA (need reset? &....)
what tools need

Best regards

Hello,

Here is dump, 104240 is exact KM reading, needs to be 83399

:ridinghorse:

Hope you can and will help me,

Thanks,

Roy

PremierD
4th December, 2010, 06:43 PM
Hello,

Here is dump, 104240 is exact KM reading, needs to be 83399

:ridinghorse:

Hope you can and will help me,

Thanks,

Roy

I get 81426 km's .. as it is ...mmmmm

adam28
5th December, 2010, 11:26 AM
~~~~ me! this is an old thread that takes me back abit! lol

Just read through the whole thing again And found it very interesting. Ah well the good old days:flowers: I learned alot hehehe:shakehands:

wiseman
5th December, 2010, 07:59 PM
~~~~ me! this is an old thread that takes me back abit! lol

Just read through the whole thing again And found it very interesting. Ah well the good old days:flowers: I learned alot hehehe:shakehands:

Just did the same, Dam interesting indeed. Some very clever cookies in this Bistro:congrats:

royke
6th December, 2010, 10:12 AM
Hello,

Thanks for the reply, could this 81426 be miles or something ? I have read the engine ecu with BMW diagnostic equipment. In error report 104240 km. No doubt, i have erased the dtc's and the 104240 pops up agian with some error.

Regards,

Roy

joaopereira
8th December, 2010, 11:52 PM
excuse me friends
but it would not be better to buy the R270 Chinese version to be more updated cas4 new model

thanks

tachonow
9th December, 2010, 12:10 AM
excuse me friends
but it would not be better to buy the R270 Chinese version to be more updated cas4 new model

thanks

Do you think you can trust on this tool for cas4 ? Very expensive module if you damage one.

motorsport
9th December, 2010, 10:36 AM
just take R260 with sw smelecom and working cas4

eugen8
25th December, 2010, 10:19 AM
for cluster and ews use xprog-m(works fine and no need to remove something)...for LCM you can use PAsoft or Tacho Universal(diagnostic socket)

nicole99wu
26th September, 2011, 04:27 AM
Hello,
Car:
BMW 320 E91, 2005 year
Thanks
hi, my friend, you can upload her
:party: