PDA

View Full Version : Bmw 120d E87 CAS3

remapecu
2nd July, 2018, 08:49 PM
Hi guys
Today came to me bmw 120d with dead cas3 after ISTA updating. So flash was totaly empty all FF , eeprom looks ok but i would like to ask you to have look and check for me . Most important for me as well is now find the flash maybe someone might have this number readout ? Thanks in advance ...

lechus111
2nd July, 2018, 09:22 PM
Try This:dancing:

brend
2nd July, 2018, 09:32 PM
I work with ista everyday.
Just bul:load:t like .......after ISTA updating....... .If ista started this updating its mean software which ista must write before verify successfully done and ok.

So... if you said in flash all ..FF FF FF FF....Its mean erase done successfully.
Question whay this protsess stoped:questionmark:
Or its killed seme programmer and talk same dream story.........lol...like ista killer.
Just bul:load:t , thats all.

Hi guys
Today came to me bmw 120d with dead cas3 after ISTA updating. So flash was totaly empty all FF , eeprom looks ok but i would like to ask you to have look and check for me . Most important for me as well is now find the flash maybe someone might have this number readout ? Thanks in advance ...

kiszka
2nd July, 2018, 09:44 PM

remapecu
2nd July, 2018, 09:46 PM
I work with ista everyday.
Just bul:load:t like .......after ISTA updating....... .If ista started this updating its mean software which ista must write before verify successfully done and ok.

So... if you said in flash all ..FF FF FF FF....Its mean erase done successfully.
Question whay this protsess stoped:questionmark:
Or its killed seme programmer and talk same dream story.........lol...like ista killer.
Thats all.

It was done by next door garage to me they working every day on BM cars and I know this guys very well so i dont think so they lie to me ...

brend
2nd July, 2018, 09:56 PM