PDA

View Full Version : problem adapting key passat b6

BoNzOtM
4th July, 2018, 08:36 PM
hy all ,i have bought new key for a passat b6 ,all went well ,i have entered pin code ,adapting ok ,but when i adapt the second key ,after i have switched the ignition off the car wont recognize any key...neather the old or new one ,what i have done wrong ,now if i enter the pin code and go on adaptation i have error channel 01 not available on vcds

rafal
4th July, 2018, 08:46 PM
if login not accepted check lock time
Select Block 003.
[Go!]
Make sure the shown lock times in field 1, 2 and 3 are 0 (each field represents a time in minutes).

BoNzOtM
4th July, 2018, 09:04 PM
time is 0 ,i managed with fvdi thank's all (i have original vcds and with clone fvdi i managed.... :P )

BoNzOtM
4th July, 2018, 09:37 PM
still same problem only original key learned ,do i need to prepare the new id48???

Weasel3
4th July, 2018, 09:48 PM
still same problem only original key learned ,do i need to prepare the new id48???
Write in CS and Lock. Always smart to take backup of original EEPROM first. When it is confirmed starting with one key.

solarsun
4th July, 2018, 09:48 PM

yes you need to prepare dealer key and make key learning procedure in order to program old key+ new