PDA

View Full Version : BDM100 edc16u1

derffred
5th July, 2018, 04:01 PM
Bonjour,
J'aurai besoin d'aide pour reprogrammer un edc16U1 sans l'original.
Je m'explique j'avais le fameux problème hardware sur mon edc16 d'origine, je me suis donc lancé dans l'achat d'un d'occas et de bdm100.
Malheureusement j'ai fait une connerie avec l'origine (mauvais branchement bdm100).
J'ai recuperer sur le net les 3 fichiers pour mon origine: 03G906016A 0281010731
et j'ai les fichiers bdm de celui d'occas qui est un : 03G906016FM 0281011903

Normalement (si je me suis pas encore loupé) ils sont compatibles.

Quand je met l'ecu d'occas, il est visible via les logiciels vagcan, vcds.
+ voyant prechauffage et bien sûr immo activer.

L'immo on verra plus tard, car j'ai le pin de la voiture et quelques copies d'ecran de vcds qui doit me permettre d'avoir d'autres infos necessaires pour l'immo, sinon je trouverais surement comment faire un immo OFF.

Problème quand je reprogramme ce calculateur avec les fichiers du net, plus de communication et plus de voyant de prechauffage (donc pas de communication avec l'ecu ).

Je suis persuadé qu'avec tout ça je dois arriver à le faire fonctionner, mais je bloque. Si vous savez comment me guider ??
Merci

brobble
5th July, 2018, 06:11 PM
Better write in english. Not everybody here understands frensh. I only understand you with help of google translate. :-) At first both ECU´s are hardware identical. You can use it for your car. If you have BDM100, just read your old ecu und write it to spare ecu. In most cases this works. But I for example would teach in immo at first and then flash it to needed partnumber. In your case: Original ECU ist 03G906016A you can flash with 03G906016BT_7210.sgo. This you can do with VCP for example. So you dont need to open the ecu.

Greets MR...

derffred
5th July, 2018, 07:57 PM
Hello
The problem is: i think i kill my old ecu with a bad bdm100 wiring. But i have some information of my old ecu from VCDS screenshot and i have the pin code for the immo.
I download from internet the 3 bdm files for my old ecu: 03G906016A 0281010731.
But after flash the new ecu with these 3 files with bdm100 cmd 1255, when i connect to the car no communication.
But when i restore the new ecu with this original files, the communication is possible in the car.
For the moment i'll try to have the new ecu with good files. i'll try to teach immo or immof after. But now i can't have communication after bdm flash.

derffred
6th July, 2018, 07:51 AM
What is the difference between full bdm100 files (eeprom, mpc, extflash) and ori file. The ori file is read from obd. But can we extract the 3 files from this ori file. Or convert it to a full bdm100 file ?

derffred
6th July, 2018, 10:21 PM
I have found a good ori file. But how can use it with cmd 1255 or dimsport.
my bdm100 is not obd

PierreTheron
16th April, 2021, 10:09 PM
full bdm files not require checksum correction ..
best to backup ecu first ..
then write from original ecu the backup to the new ecu ..
less problems i believe ..
edc16u1 is normally easy this way .
if you foocked up ....
you might to find something online and write it back ..

Vw files are everywhere over the net
Then with vvdi2 you can do immo off to test it
Then odis online you can adapt your ecu to the vehicle m8