PDA

View Full Version : dream box rip off!!!!!

skymike
19th November, 2009, 11:46 PM
hi ... i own 3 bars... i have a dreambox set up in each bar... motorised dishes .... all via the internet.... my problem is the geezer i used to set it all up and use for card sharing has now told me i must pay him 250.00 per site per month!!! thats 750.00 a month.... he has me by the balls!! without him i have no access to the foriegn football channels to view the premiership football matches! ..... is it possible to swap to another card share or set up my own??? how do i but these cards?? how many cards do i need to view all the games live and cove all the networks/stations??? can anyone help or advise??

cheers :beheaded:

mark8393
20th November, 2009, 12:18 AM
i know of someone who will do it for ?210 a year each, pm me and i will pass your details on. but if anyone knows cheaper, then i would be interested.

hatchet
20th November, 2009, 01:23 AM
**** doing c/s in a pub.

Raven
20th November, 2009, 01:44 AM
Aren't pubs meant to have like a little beer glass icon on their channels that shows they're receiving the channels legit ? That's how it used to be, isn't that kind of going to be a problem if one of your customers works for Sky or NTL and notices no logo. It's giving you away.

ianmac
20th November, 2009, 02:33 AM
Definately asking for trouble doing that,
gonna have pub licence taken away & a big bill to go with it...