PDA

View Full Version : cable dreambox

jojo36
20th November, 2009, 09:55 AM
is it possible to cardshare with the dreambox 500 for cable and if so what software or files should i use as i use the dreambox 500 s to cardshare on the satellite scene but looking to try this out any help is much appreciated thank-you

father ted
20th November, 2009, 10:03 AM
why would you want to do this?? if you have the right image on your box and all the right files it clears np ,and if someone else wants it theyll have to buy a box anyway ,cable with right files is open

jojo36
20th November, 2009, 10:07 AM
i know mate that this can be done as i,ve did it for friends but with virgin looking to change to nagra 3 in the future and this encryption not being broke i would like to know if i can share a card through the cable box and how can i do this thankz

jojo36
20th November, 2009, 02:05 PM
can anyone tell me if they have done this on the cable scene thankz

satman
20th November, 2009, 02:08 PM
Yes it can be done same way,, but google your friend for this,,,

you dont even know nothing about the n3 yet,, expecting answers on that is a bit difficult.

jojo36
20th November, 2009, 02:56 PM
i,m trying to stay 1 step ahead do i set it up like the sat scene

Barnsey
20th November, 2009, 02:58 PM
Speak to Wizard!

jojo36
20th November, 2009, 03:07 PM
who is he then mate

jojo36
20th November, 2009, 04:33 PM
t would be like using cccam with a c-line and niline added that i should be looking to go forward with

jojo36
10th January, 2010, 12:26 PM
just to clear this up seeing as no one else seems to know cardsharing can not and has not been done with virgin media and is unlikely at the minute

Dazza
18th January, 2010, 12:42 AM
just to clear this up seeing as no one else seems to know cardsharing can not and has not been done with virgin media and is unlikely at the minute

You didn't get any joy with this then mate? That's a shame really. Sly it is then! Lol ;)

Well done on your forward thinking BTW.

Superman
18th January, 2010, 01:27 AM
Cardsharing can be done with virgin media! Its just Nag3 so why is it not possible to share eh ;)

Super

dexyweescot
9th May, 2010, 11:41 PM
i think this thread was heading in the right direction huh

Dazza
10th May, 2010, 07:50 PM
i think this thread was heading in the right direction huh

It was, and still is.

The issue, from the research I have done, is not setting up CCCam etc, that's fairly easy. The difficult thing is getting you need from the new card/boxes. (Boxkey/IRD/RSA/etc)

Definitely possible, just not an easy, same rule for all, method.

johnsm1981
14th May, 2010, 03:59 PM
Hi - I have read all over the net about cs etc... but it doesnt really answer my Q's so hopefully someone here can..
as a former eur0vox customer...the dreaded N3 kicked in...
N3 wont be cracked anytime soon, but people are now talking about cs.... i get what it is.
so.. heres my Q(s)...
1) what box do I get for cable that is now a N3 area? ... a dr3ambox 500c?
2) what do I do to it to make it work by cs? how and who do I connect to etc...

A complete explanation from start to finish, if you please. PM me or point me in the right direction if this has already been asked.

cheers

Bulld0g
14th May, 2010, 04:10 PM
Hi - I have read all over the net about cs etc... but it doesnt really answer my Q's so hopefully someone here can..
as a former eur0vox customer...the dreaded N3 kicked in...
N3 wont be cracked anytime soon, but people are now talking about cs.... i get what it is.
so.. heres my Q(s)...
1) what box do I get for cable that is now a N3 area? ... a dr3ambox 500c?
2) what do I do to it to make it work by cs? how and who do I connect to etc...

A complete explanation from start to finish, if you please. PM me or point me in the right direction if this has already been asked.

cheers

CS is one topic that cannot be discussed on here, sorry. Ask Mr. Google i'm sure he will tell you what you want to know.

dreamboxuk
15th May, 2010, 03:24 PM
yo mate google fun file infos there if cabels same as sat its easy hops away