PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 607 another BSi

igor_sd
21st November, 2009, 01:57 PM
Hi, my Bsi is broken, wather in it, and so many in/outputs are dead. I started to looking for another (used one) but then I saw that is it not so simple.
P 607, 2.2 V16 (petrol, automatic) early 2004, without restiling.
Is it enough to replace memory chip from mine? (which is IC where data is stored)
If not, does anybody have initial dump and which procedure is to place it in new (another) BSi? Do I have to remove chip from BSi, reprogramm it and solder again or I can do it without removing?
Here in Serbia is wery dificult to find good service and this is only way to avoid very expensive Peugeot service and brand new BSi.
Thanks in advance.

PremierD
21st November, 2009, 02:07 PM
Hi, my Bsi is broken, wather in it, and so many in/outputs are dead. I started to looking for another (used one) but then I saw that is it not so simple.
P 607, 2.2 V16 (petrol, automatic) early 2004, without restiling.
Is it enough to replace memory chip from mine? (which is IC where data is stored)
If not, does anybody have initial dump and which procedure is to place it in new (another) BSi? Do I have to remove chip from BSi, reprogramm it and solder again or I can do it without removing?
Here in Serbia is wery dificult to find good service and this is only way to avoid very expensive Peugeot service and brand new BSi.
Thanks in advance.

93c66..eeprom contains all your start/mileage data...and you must remove it ....can erease very easily if you try it in circuit mate ... get yourself an equivilent second hand one and put your c66 eeprom on it ...But if the KM's are higher in the new one it will change your dash to that mileage ....

igor_sd
21st November, 2009, 02:24 PM
Just to start car, mileage can be a million... at this time. Later I will try to solwe this...
Virgin dump? Anybody? I`m not shure yet is the eeprom in my bsi is good after diving :eek:
10X again.

maciupiciu
21st November, 2009, 02:56 PM
In P607, 2004 year can be found 2 BSI models , SIMENS with 93C66 or VALEO with 95128.
First remove your original BSI and see what U need
As I know U need to repalce ECU, BSI and key transponder
also U will need to write new VIN nr into Carradio unit if U don;t want to heard all the time some BEEP's in speakers

cammy25
21st November, 2009, 03:16 PM
Post dump of 93c66 and i will calculate your Login and make second one virgin

igor_sd
21st November, 2009, 07:42 PM
As soon as posible, Thanks.

igor_sd
25th November, 2009, 12:22 AM
Men in service who worked on my car i desapeared for couple of days.:stupid:
I can`t take my own car or BSI and I am found another BSI from 607 for about 100?. I can`t compare with mine because I dont know real marks (number, version etc. of mine)
Are all the BSI`s for all 607 2.2 V16 petrol (early 2004) is the same?
This one is from car which have not folding mirrors and with manual gearbox, mine is with folding mirrors and automatic? No one have navigation system, and the radio is the same.
I just don`t want to wait and miss this nice cheep offer.
Please, anybody who hawe spare parts catalogue, please help. Many thanks.

igor_sd
26th November, 2009, 01:15 AM
This is my original 93c66.

igor_sd
27th November, 2009, 11:17 AM
In P607, 2004 year can be found 2 BSI models , SIMENS with 93C66 or VALEO with 95128.

It is SAGEM, 93C66, in all 607, two versions of BSi BASE and LUXE and two of each two: petrol and diesel. Diferences is in prepairation for base-luxe: parking aid, rear door sliding windows, folding mirrorrs, headlights water sprayer, (not shure for headlights nivelation), electrical bonet opener.
Difference between petrol-diesel: particle filter, temperature comparator.
Thanks anyway for trying to help.