27th July, 2018, 01:44 PM
hello friends

my question is how to make key of all key lost of Mercedes W220/215

i have
VVDI MB
Zedfull
VVDI2

on which tool i can do this job,
i found that VVDI MB can do this job but i cant found the exact W215/W220 in IR selection,

any idea?

i need help and suggestion..

thanks and regards

droidwayne65
27th July, 2018, 02:10 PM
Remove the EIS, read it's mcu with vvdi2, calculate and program keys with vvdi mb, reinstall EIS, start car. Are all these tools very recent acquisitions?

talk2idris
27th July, 2018, 02:33 PM
Remove the EIS, read it's mcu with vvdi2, calculate and program keys with vvdi mb, reinstall EIS, start car. Are all these tools very recent acquisitions?

thanks for your input,

could please give me video link or step by step method,

and all tools are original and updated...

droidwayne65
27th July, 2018, 03:16 PM
thanks for your input,

could please give me video link or step by step method,

and all tools are original and updated...
There are myriad videos on YouTube and each machine's software has detailed instructions on whatever you're trying to do. You just need to open them and explore a bit. :)

talk2idris
27th July, 2018, 03:28 PM
There are myriad videos on YouTube and each machine's software has detailed instructions on whatever you're trying to do. You just need to open them and explore a bit. :)

agreed with you but here in my country there are few viedos but not working for me,
if possible can you please copy past link here

i tried lot but fail to find exact method for this job

thanks and regards

dtip
27th July, 2018, 06:55 PM
what a waste of expensive tools :-D . That car can be done with simple motorola programmer and nec or ir programmer.
I don't have zedfull but i am sure it can make mercedes key from 2000-2006 year... and you should have detailed instructions when you start procedure why don't you explore a bit? Are you sure you have zedFull and not zedBull from china?

Here you go video of zedfull on exact model - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeOmMRuE7do

talk2idris
27th July, 2018, 07:27 PM
what a waste of expensive tools :-D . That car can be done with simple motorola programmer and nec or ir programmer.
I don't have zedfull but i am sure it can make mercedes key from 2000-2006 year... and you should have detailed instructions when you start procedure why don't you explore a bit? Are you sure you have zedFull and not zedBull from china?

Here you go video of zedfull on exact model - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeOmMRuE7doI have original don't worry I will report back
My search didn't end ..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

talk2idris
28th July, 2018, 08:40 AM
thanks every one for you help and support