PDA

View Full Version : DBOX2 Nokia in ExC&W

fazancrazy2004
28th August, 2008, 12:20 AM
Hiya Guys, I have got this box that has FTA channels and I have checked though the previous software installed on the box and it comes up with Sportser. I think.... I have downloaded FlashFXP and when I try to add the new Nagra Bin files and the new Image. the little screen at the bottom comes up as Failed to update. I just want to know, How do I remove the old software so I could install the new one. I have all of the EPG and current EMU settings I just want to know.. Is the box a gonna or could it saved by someone out there. Cheers Guys, Hoping to hear from you soon..

mini
28th August, 2008, 02:18 AM
What image have you got on?
Are you ftp to the correct folder. It should be straight forward, you transfer nagra files to var\keys folder.

fazancrazy2004
28th August, 2008, 12:35 PM
Hey Buddy, I have the sporter software currently on the box. I did try try to drag and drop the new nagra onto the FTP software but no reponce, I just get a FAILED TO TRANSFER responce.

Cheers

Fergal
28th August, 2008, 12:42 PM
Does it connect to the box ok also right click on the file and choose transfer see if it goes in then.

fazancrazy2004
28th August, 2008, 12:52 PM
I have setted up a connection to and from the box.. I can see the current files on the box but it does not let me delete the old stuff....

Fergal
28th August, 2008, 01:38 PM
Will it let you transfer files from the box to the pc?

bobsylas
29th August, 2008, 07:14 AM
Is the sportster image squashfs ? been a while since I had it on or may be it has gone read only, can you copy files to the /tmp folder ? if so you may need a reflash

fazancrazy2004
1st September, 2008, 11:51 PM
Hiya guys, the imagine is the sportster image squashfs, I cant access and delete nothing at all

Fergal
2nd September, 2008, 10:31 AM
Hiya guys, the imagine is the sportster image squashfs, I cant access and delete nothing at all
It looks like its gone read only so you need o flash another image on you can use IFA or ftp the image to the /tmp folder then use the dbox menu's to flash it.