PDA

View Full Version : Re: Focus 1.6tdci edc16c3 EGR delete

Jonnys
28th July, 2018, 10:19 PM
Hi Guys I am hoping you can help me? I have got a Focus Mk2 1.6tdci with a EDC16C3 ecu. I have tried to turn off the egr but I keep getting DTC's. P1412 and P0404 to be exact. I have had a couple attempts at removing the DTC's but no joy. Can anyone shed some light on it? The actual egr has been replaced but it wont relearn the new values so I blanked it off, everything is super clean so I know its not that. The engine runs fine like this but the EML light is on all the time and I am loosing the will to live with it. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance

Ignasvw
29th July, 2018, 04:16 PM
Hi Guys I am hoping you can help me? I have got a Focus Mk2 1.6tdci with a EDC16C3 ecu. I have tried to turn off the egr but I keep getting DTC's. P1412 and P0404 to be exact. I have had a couple attempts at removing the DTC's but no joy. Can anyone shed some light on it? The actual egr has been replaced but it wont relearn the new values so I blanked it off, everything is super clean so I know its not that. The engine runs fine like this but the EML light is on all the time and I am loosing the will to live with it. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance
Your file.

Meck
29th July, 2018, 09:08 PM
EGR OFF545454