PDA

View Full Version : Cirtoen C4 LimpHome off

sazimam11
31st July, 2018, 11:45 PM
Hi all,

please help me with this EDC16C34 file. I have already removed dtcs> P1351 and P0234. Now it still makes the engine go to limp home mode, even there is no DTC visible anymore.
Can someone help me modify the file to turn limp home off too,please?
THX

morgano
1st August, 2018, 12:17 AM
And you expect car behaves good by hiding over pressure faults?

Check glow plugs and turbo system to solve car.

sazimam11
1st August, 2018, 07:48 PM
Yes I do expect it will be OK. The problem is in the turbo boost actuator that is not sold separately. Anyways, the overpressure is just 15percent more, solely on the maximum power. In this case the differece is cca 25kPa. Otherwise the car behaves normally and absolutely acceptable for intended use that is young girl shopping in the city :].

Glow plugs are out of interest at all as they have nothing to do with the limp home mode in this case.

morgano
1st August, 2018, 11:00 PM
Ok, so here you have.

Give it a try.

Regards,

morgano
1st August, 2018, 11:01 PM
Yes I do expect it will be OK. The problem is in the turbo boost actuator that is not sold separately. Anyways, the overpressure is just 15percent more, solely on the maximum power. In this case the differece is cca 25kPa. Otherwise the car behaves normally and absolutely acceptable for intended use that is young girl shopping in the city :].

Glow plugs are out of interest at all as they have nothing to do with the limp home mode in this case.

sazimam11 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

voltechcar
1st August, 2018, 11:03 PM
of course this not work, reapair car