PDA

View Full Version : problem with turbo on vw 115hp

tugishrugish
1st August, 2018, 02:30 PM
Hi gays i need help
The problem is that it breaks turbos at 10 km oil pressure is good, all turbo roads are clean, but have a problem
The ecu is with remap.
I already wonder if the problem is not on the map, can anyone look at it and share opinion

Tanks

maajkii
1st August, 2018, 03:02 PM
Just flash ori.

morgano
1st August, 2018, 05:51 PM
True, flash original and see if turbo last longer than 10km.

tugishrugish
2nd August, 2018, 06:49 PM
it would be good for the original but if it broke it again
so I ask you how the map is if or look for another problem
because it costs a lot of money and if it breaks it will be fifth turbos
so I ask you how it is a map

tugishrugish
2nd August, 2018, 06:51 PM
the turbine when it bursts breaks the whole cold part

morgano
2nd August, 2018, 07:07 PM
Then i would suspect dust in oil filters on pipe which feeds turbo, seems lack of lubricant.

zapdus
3rd August, 2018, 11:10 AM
Hey
This doesn't sound problem in the file
Anyway the maps look pasted from other file
Here is a safe file, you can try it

tugishrugish
3rd August, 2018, 01:00 PM
Ok thanks i will try it but will you be able to attach it again because i can not download it

when I'm not logged on to the forum and try to download something then it does not allow me to download it unknowingly why tnx

mario38
3rd August, 2018, 03:28 PM
Ok thanks i will try it but will you be able to attach it again because i can not download it

when I'm not logged on to the forum and try to download something then it does not allow me to download it unknowingly why tnx

I would recommend a test with original file and diagnosis to verify that the problem is the file with high values .. with original file you can find the cause and not risk breaking the turbo in a very high map

zapdus
3rd August, 2018, 03:45 PM
I would recommend a test with original file and diagnosis to verify that the problem is the file with high values .. with original file you can find the cause and not risk breaking the turbo in a very high map

mod file has 1.3 bar, it is not so dangerous for this turbo
but if it has any mechanical issue it can make higher pressure and car can't control it

I have sent you link to download

tdigsi
3rd August, 2018, 07:09 PM
Have you any diagnostic adapter, to check live data ? it would be first thing to do after you write ori file

tugishrugish
6th August, 2018, 05:45 PM
Hello I found the problem does not unload the turbine properly, so it breaks with a new valve n75 for now there is not problem
now I will put the old chip that with it the car was crazy and I will check the values
thanks to everyone who has responded