PDA

View Full Version : 8D0907551D Chiptuning Audi S4 2.7 Biturbo

piemot
3rd August, 2018, 11:28 AM
Hello,

i need good tune file to Audi S4 2.7 biturbo. I can pay for good file. 8D0907551D 0281206382
Original file in attachement.

Thanks

icezero2010
3rd August, 2018, 11:20 PM
Hello,

i need good tune file to Audi S4 2.7 biturbo. I can pay for good file. 8D0907551D 0281206382
Original file in attachement.

Thanks

payed service is here not allowed ! and why u not buy a file from a tuner ?when u will pay i dont unterstand

Act Tuning
4th August, 2018, 09:35 AM
What you want from him, he ask from you money ? he just searching tuner with pay service, he not allowed to ask money, but this is not the case.

icezero2010
4th August, 2018, 12:05 PM
What you want from him, he ask from you money ? he just searching tuner with pay service, he not allowed to ask money, but this is not the case.

what i from him want ? simple he ask for payed service! every user that write i can do file price is $$$ can be banned !

and the users that can do this ecu good . we need in this forum !! or never get help any more :-D

Act Tuning
4th August, 2018, 03:11 PM
I think you confused, he did not offer any service or want to sell you or other member here file, this is not allowed as every one know, there is nothing wrong if he searching some payed service, and my be some one know and can suggest him, i dont see nothing wrong with it and all ok. so your remark not in place at all. also info like him want is "help" so please dont take it other places that not need to taken.

morgano
4th August, 2018, 05:16 PM
I think you confused, he did not offer any service or want to sell you or other member here file, this is not allowed as every one know, there is nothing wrong if he searching some payed service, and my be some one know and can suggest him, i dont see nothing wrong with it and all ok. so your remark not in place at all. also info like him want is "help" so please dont take it other places that not need to taken.

Mate, calm down, it is you who did not understand what did icezero2010 say.

He just told the user that answer with a price to a request can lead you banned, and also said he cannot understand why if the user is willing to pay for a tune why he comes to ask here on free forum instead go to professional local tuner and get his paid tune ready on his car.

Just that. So try to read things twice or three times before get in fire. ;)

Regards

EdgarasGarage
4th August, 2018, 05:25 PM
Payed service not allowed but he is not selling serivice. [emoji23][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edilmer
4th August, 2018, 05:30 PM
maybe I can help you

sdtsedat
4th August, 2018, 05:46 PM
Oooh man....

sdtsedat
4th August, 2018, 05:47 PM
The following errors occurred with your submission

piemot has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

icezero2010
4th August, 2018, 06:19 PM
Oooh man....

will see :-)

Can i have the pass or send on skype :-)

voltechcar
4th August, 2018, 09:52 PM
if on this file lambda is poor you destroy engine, so first check price new heart. Free file on this engine without logs from car is immposible..... trust me.