PDA

View Full Version : Add new key ford ecosport ecc6

octano
5th August, 2018, 01:05 AM
hi everyone .. anyone knows if you can write a new key manually with effi, in a Ford ecosport ecu ecc6, reading the eeprom and reprogramming ?? I can not add a third key with sbb or launch 431 ..is tp 4d 60..thanks
hi everyone .. anyone knows if you can write a new key manually with effi, in a Ford ecosport ecu ecc6, reading the eeprom and reprogramming ?? I can not add a third key with sbb or launch 431 ..is tp 4d 60..thanks

morgano
5th August, 2018, 09:27 AM
If you have two different working keys you can add a third one without problem just by making the procedure below.

Put key 1 on ignition switch, turn key until dash lights, turn key off and remove it, within 5 seconds do same with the second working key, you should hear a beep, that means ecu is now in learning mode, just put new key in ignition and turn to light dash, now new ney is learned.

This need two different (not cloned) authorised keys to allow learning mode entering.

castin
5th August, 2018, 10:12 AM
Dash out, read motorola, Id64 80bit and tango.

octano
5th August, 2018, 12:04 PM
thanks for the help .. the problem is that the car has 2 keys stored in the memory, but the 2 do not work because its transponder was broken and the other was lost .. my tools are sbb and launch 431 and with none of the 2. I was able to program the third key to start the car ... my question is if reading the eeprom of the uce I can add the key to the dump with zedbull and effi ????.. it is a uce eec6, Ford ecosport 1.6 rocam and its transponder is 4d60 glass, is manufactured in Brazil ...thanks

octano
9th August, 2018, 12:55 AM
someone help me??? thanks...

morgano
9th August, 2018, 10:01 AM
Any tool that let you put car in learning mode via outcode/incode should sllow you learn new key just by putting itnon ignition.