PDA

View Full Version : BMW X5 2010 3.0D CAS3+ dead

luis12
6th August, 2018, 05:03 PM
Hello friends, after a Key add attemp by OBD with AVDI , CAS3+ died. Im not sure if EEP are in boot or flash damages, can any expert see my dumps ? or send me Good flash dump ? Readed EEP and Flash with Xprog, EEP seems OK and Tango reads Key and basic data. Thanks for help.

ThiagoArgentino
6th August, 2018, 06:01 PM
Hello friends, after a Key add attemp by OBD with AVDI , CAS3+ died. Im not sure if EEP are in boot or flash damages, can any expert see my dumps ? or send me Good flash dump ? Readed EEP and Flash with Xprog, EEP seems OK and Tango reads Key and basic data. Thanks for help.

Try this Flash and report here ...

kiszka
6th August, 2018, 06:30 PM

luis12
6th August, 2018, 07:01 PM
Something wrong with atachment friend.... please recheck...
Try this Flash and report here ...

luis12
6th August, 2018, 07:04 PM
key 0 is corrupted

Hello friend this Key 0 is chinesse so it marks as corrupt, I addet it to test with Tango thanks. Anyway ori key #1 is available and is working but CAS3 is dead. First want to load new flash to try to wake up CAS.

ThiagoArgentino
6th August, 2018, 07:05 PM
Try this...

luis12
6th August, 2018, 07:11 PM
Sorry friend dont know why Winzip dont recognizes format, tryed another dump and Winzip works OK. PM sent...

ZAHEER
6th August, 2018, 07:20 PM
mate write this eprom and your car will go out of boot mod and ignition will come back
dont touch your flash if still problem then report here

luis12
6th August, 2018, 08:41 PM
Cant unzip archive. Thank you

joshtyv
7th August, 2018, 01:56 PM
try and report work or not ?

fix immo lock

luis12
8th August, 2018, 03:10 AM
try and report work or not ?

fix immo lock

Friend thanks but is Pass protec, send me pass please, this file is Boot mode Off ??.

luis12
8th August, 2018, 03:12 AM
mate write this eprom and your car will go out of boot mod and ignition will come back

Tomorrow test and report friend, thanks.

luis12
8th August, 2018, 03:16 PM

SOLVED, want to Thanks to All but specially to ZAHEER who corrected me the EEP boot Mode lock, Thanks too to Josh and Tiago I didnt need their dumps but they had time to see it and send solutions, Great community.

luis12
8th August, 2018, 03:19 PM

For ALL this FLASH DUMP is OK, ignore the word Corrupt in file name, can use it.....