PDA

View Full Version : 2012

dr.douche
22nd November, 2009, 09:12 PM
2012 will the world end, i don't know... but apparently on december 21 2012 the planets will align up with the center of the milky way (which is a black hole just so you know) and it will apparently cause a change of polarity on the earth moving everything around, causing earth quakes floods etc. these theories have been made by: time wave zero and the i-ching, Merlin (yes the wizard), Nostradamus, the bible, sveral prophecies and other things

barrowmanandrew
23rd November, 2009, 12:41 PM
considering the world is millions of years old, i think its safe to assume that this "alignment" has happened before. the earth is still here...:laugh::laugh::laugh:. anyone takin bets well still b here,lol

chroma
23rd November, 2009, 09:55 PM
Theres also evidence to support that the earths polarity has already shifted in the past (800 or so million years) and theres evidence to support that the poles do in fact shift... albeit by a few degrees every million or so years.

Theres a hypothesis to support a 50 degree shift in the past 20 million years evidenced by magnetic minerals in fossilised shit (anything magnetic works as a compass and rotates to face the poles whilst in a substrate like water or indeed faeces) fossilised shit allows you to calculate where the poles used to be! Who said science wasnt glamourous work?
Anyway 20 million year old magnetic shit particles alligned to where the equator now is, proving a 50 degree shift since then.

Work on polar drift is still in its infancy though and theres really nothing to support a cataclysmic event whereby the poles just swapped overnight (and by overnight i mean a short period of time by planetary science terms like a few centuries)

I dont place much stock in "mysticism" and view it as a flight of fancy by a mind whos too lazy to come up with a rational expaination of events, take a few common household items like lighters, torches, ipods and the like a few thousand years back in time with you and the people would view you as some kind of shaman god figure because their minds cant rationalise what they're seeing.

If mysticism had any real bearing then people would still staunchly believe the world was flat and that there where imaginary vengeful beings termed as gods who caused thunderstorms to ruin the crops of less than pious peoples.

smirnoff_rules
23rd November, 2009, 10:09 PM
its is true m8 they have always moved , l wonder why the biggest oil reserves r under the poles . would it be because its was once green and full of trees .. anwser Yes ..

where not changing the whether its just the way these things r .. in london in the 1600's they used to grow grapes in the streets and in the 1700's they where skating on the Thames . the start of the 1900's it was the hottest ever on any record even now and didnt snow for years ..

its a globe tax simple as

ruhmuhammad1
14th December, 2009, 11:40 AM
Maybe the LHC will suck everyone and everything in......

thirty3
19th December, 2009, 12:35 AM
maybe its not an end...full stop.

A new begining/start.

SuperSat
19th December, 2009, 05:51 PM
Time will tell!!!
maybe lots of us will die but the other will survive and will go on will life and wait for the next one!!!

mnc0309
30th December, 2009, 07:55 PM
Check out this website

BBC5.tv - Home (http://www.bbc5.tv)

HoTTDubbER
31st December, 2009, 01:30 AM
its is true m8 they have always moved , l wonder why the biggest oil reserves r under the poles . would it be because its was once green and full of trees .. anwser Yes ..

where not changing the whether its just the way these things r .. in london in the 1600's they used to grow grapes in the streets and in the 1700's they where skating on the Thames . the start of the 1900's it was the hottest ever on any record even now and didnt snow for years ..

its a globe tax simple as

couldn't agree more mate all very true :)

Cronus
1st January, 2010, 11:54 AM
The pole is already shifting. Check out this article:

Earth's north magnetic pole racing towards Russia due to core flux - Yahoo! India News (http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/20091225/981/tsc-earth-s-north-magnetic-pole-racing-t.html)

It is moving towards Siberia at around 37 miles per year.

HoTTDubbER
1st January, 2010, 08:23 PM
The pole is already shifting. Check out this article:

Earth's north magnetic pole racing towards Russia due to core flux - Yahoo! India News (http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/20091225/981/tsc-earth-s-north-magnetic-pole-racing-t.html)

It is moving towards Siberia at around 37 miles per year.

some worrying stuff is that

Cronus
1st January, 2010, 09:40 PM
http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/geomag/nmp/images/nmppath2001.gif

The north pole is always migrating,this chart above shows how much its moved since they started recording it and its nothing new.

The problem is the rapid acceleration. The speed with which this is happening IS new.

I was reading about this and it said that scientists think there is a plume in the Earth's core that is causing this. It may shrink back, or perhaps become more pronounced and cause a major shift in MAGNORTH. Note that MAGSOUTH may not move exactly in opposition, producing a wierd magnetic signature for the Earth for a while until it stabilizes.

tanktop4
7th January, 2010, 10:49 PM
The Earths axis has changed many times during the course of a few billion years this is a scientific proven fact. I believe the Mayan calendar is responsible for the 2012 prediction many people are talking about. This prediction will not come into fruition. I could elaborate but many people would not believe what I would tell, so I'll keep it firmly zipped.

HoTTDubbER
7th January, 2010, 10:55 PM
The Earths axis has changed many times during the course of a few billion years this is a scientific proven fact. I believe the Mayan calendar is responsible for the 2012 prediction many people are talking about. This prediction will not come into fruition. I could elaborate but many people would not believe what I would tell, so I'll keep it firmly zipped.

ive read and watched about alot hard 2 render whats truth and fact with alot of stuff on youtube but go ahead enlighten us that's what this part of the forum is for :)

amar.999
10th January, 2010, 03:05 PM
Nothing happens in 2012 how many theories have there been before that the worlds coming to an end in a certain year. If it happens it happens whys everyone going on about it?

patkins
13th January, 2010, 12:26 PM
According to the Mayan prophecies, the present period will end in Dec.2012. Hollywood has taken it`s own slant on this just as it has done with Armageddon (and we all know the farce that was) and the results speak for themselves. As to whether the world will end or not is in direct opposition of the teachings in the Bible.

eddcole
14th February, 2010, 12:37 PM
if nauustradamas or whatever his name was is right about 2012, why does he continue to predict other things after that year????????????????

SuperSat
14th February, 2010, 12:53 PM
if nauustradamas or whatever his name was is right about 2012, why does he continue to predict other things after that year????????????????

like what?

eddcole
14th February, 2010, 01:40 PM
check the index of this book
Complete Prophecies of Nostradamus - Google Books (http://books.google.com/books?id=LVaWbAJWc9wC&dq=nostradamus+predictions&printsec=frontcover&source=in&hl=en&ei=t-53S_ylLai80gTY0JGiCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=13&ved=0CDUQ6AEwDA#v=onepage&q=nostradamus%20predictions&f=false)

Time2Play
15th February, 2010, 03:03 PM
me and a few mates got stonned about 3 weeks ago(nothing new for me i know) and we started getting all philasophical about 2012 talking about the film and the predictions then i came across a flaw in the prediction how is it possable for the world to end on the 21.12.2012 becouse in australia it would be the 22.12.2012 so how possable or plasable is this prediction

patkins
15th February, 2010, 08:50 PM

Hedging his bets I guess.

patkins
15th February, 2010, 08:53 PM
check the index of this book
Complete Prophecies of Nostradamus - Google Books (http://books.google.com/books?id=LVaWbAJWc9wC&dq=nostradamus+predictions&printsec=frontcover&source=in&hl=en&ei=t-53S_ylLai80gTY0JGiCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=13&ved=0CDUQ6AEwDA#v=onepage&q=nostradamus%20predictions&f=false)

Way to dream man,way to dream.

steppenwolf
15th February, 2010, 09:07 PM
Let's bet that the world will end in 2012. I am going to pick my bingo day after world ends. :laugh:

thered
15th February, 2010, 10:41 PM
me and a few mates got stonned about 3 weeks ago(nothing new for me i know) and we started getting all philasophical about 2012 talking about the film and the predictions then i came across a flaw in the prediction how is it possable for the world to end on the 21.12.2012 becouse in australia it would be the 22.12.2012 so how possable or plasable is this prediction

i may just have made this up but it may also be true if it is 12.01am in the uk i think its 12.01pm in oztralia

therefore making it possible but prettymuch unlikely

but i like your schoool of thought keep on with the drugs lol

thered
16th February, 2010, 09:04 AM

predicting things is easy i will predict a natuaral disaster in the far east a terrorist attack in london and a war with a middle eastern country (iran maybe) and the end of dodgy cable boxes as we know it all in the next 20 year or so

remember the prophet thered told you first

Tomppp
22nd February, 2010, 08:27 AM
rules of 2012