PDA

View Full Version : Opinion for EGR OFF EDC16C34 - Ford Focus 1.6 TDCI 109HP - PSA

nrgm
7th August, 2018, 10:51 PM
Hello everyone!
I would like your opinion on how to definitively exclude the EGR valve to my Ford Focus, equipped with Bosch EDC16C34 ecu, as currently it is closed only with a sheet metal, but I do not think it is a good solution.

I attach the original file and an EGR OFF test file, but I'm not sure it's correct...

( Ford Focus 1.6 TDCI 109HP )

Thank you.

mancioks
8th August, 2018, 05:41 AM
This will work with EGR plug connected. You will have it always closed. If dissconect plug you will have error.

ilkertdi
8th August, 2018, 06:41 AM
Hello everyone!
I would like your opinion on how to definitively exclude the EGR valve to my Ford Focus, equipped with Bosch EDC16C34 ecu, as currently it is closed only with a sheet metal, but I do not think it is a good solution.

I attach the original file and an EGR OFF test file, but I'm not sure it's correct...

( Ford Focus 1.6 TDCI 109HP )

Thank you.

If you wanna egr off(unplug) file, Reply this post. I will remap..

nrgm
8th August, 2018, 09:41 AM
This will work with EGR plug connected. You will have it always closed. If dissconect plug you will have error.I tried long ago to make this file write or otherwise similar, but the EGR valve was still active and working in diagnosis with this solution.
There are other solutions to put it off, perhaps compensating for its lack of intake air intake?

Inviato dal mio Redmi 5 Plus utilizzando Tapatalk