PDA

View Full Version : Need file check please

E90BMW200hp420n
8th August, 2018, 02:02 PM
Hello everyone.
I got a bmw e90 320d 163hp from 2006.
after it got tuned it starts smoking very hard, the smoke mostly starts around 3000RPM and how higher i go how more smoke and more black it gets.
the tuning company told me that my car probely has intake air loss, but thats isnt possible It got al checked on leaks and the turbo itself is checked on pressure.
Now someone who knows pretty much of cars an tuning told me they maybe did something wrong in the Start of Injection or the duration.
So my question is that some can maybe check my tuning file? i really need that black smoke awey and at my first and second gear the smoke is just way to much..

Already Thanks :D (sorry for my englisch)

flashtech
8th August, 2018, 02:45 PM
Many percentage tuning and Lambda,SVBL etc. not touched etc.. bad file.
Which tuning company did this?

I can make file but maybe tommorow.

E90BMW200hp420n
8th August, 2018, 03:01 PM
DTmobility , a netherlands tuning company. i trought they where proffecional, if u look up there facebook page u see they make tunes for lamborghini's and other supercars...
they also made me a stage 2 remap with antilag and ''pops and bangs'' but i think it is just the same as the stage 1, maybe only more fuel becouse the smoke gets more black... but cant feel more power or the antilagg. can u look that file up for me to ?

Thank you very much for your help!

flashtech
8th August, 2018, 03:39 PM
Here, try this file and then report.

E90BMW200hp420n
8th August, 2018, 04:36 PM
oke, when im done working im gonna try it. then i will report it to you :D
seriously thank you so much for making a file!