PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with this file?

combo
10th August, 2018, 06:40 PM
Hi,
I´ve read my Golf 6 Conti PCR 2.1 and gave the file to a fileservice guy. He should tune it to stage 1 (~30 hp more). The egr was already deleted in the file, I told him and he recognized it. After an hour he sent me the new file, I wrote it back into the PCR 2.1 and the car drove horrible. The acceleration was much slower (like no turbo) and the top speed was 60 mph. I told him, he looked again in the file and said that everything is fine and he made no fault. He also said that my DPF is full but there is only 32.6g oil ash residue (at 70g it must be replaced). I wrote the old file into the PCR and the car runs great again.

Can anyone take a look at the files and see whats wrong with it? Thanks and regards!
combo

mancioks
10th August, 2018, 07:02 PM
I think map start at 1D2C1C is wrong done, stock is 350Nm and in mod is 165Nm limit set. Try this file.

ilkertdi
11th August, 2018, 08:08 AM
Hi,
I´ve read my Golf 6 Conti PCR 2.1 and gave the file to a fileservice guy. He should tune it to stage 1 (~30 hp more). The egr was already deleted in the file, I told him and he recognized it. After an hour he sent me the new file, I wrote it back into the PCR 2.1 and the car drove horrible. The acceleration was much slower (like no turbo) and the top speed was 60 mph. I told him, he looked again in the file and said that everything is fine and he made no fault. He also said that my DPF is full but there is only 32.6g oil ash residue (at 70g it must be replaced). I wrote the old file into the PCR and the car runs great again.

Can anyone take a look at the files and see whats wrong with it? Thanks and regards!
combo

I think file is wrong...