PDA

View Full Version : Smartra 3 "New PIN" Need help!!

KGBAustralia
11th August, 2018, 09:18 AM
Hey guys,

Just got the new AD Smart Pro and during testing on one of our Hyundai Iloads I've put it into lockout mode :crushed:

Can someone please help me decode Hyundai VIN to PIN for 2007<

I have just purchased the full version of Code Wizard Pro so I hereby volunteer my services after this..

Just got to wait for it to arrive now but I need this van moving before Monday

VIN is:

KMFWBX7KMFU692556

I need the "New PIN" it's commonly listed as or Smartra-3 6 digit Code

Thanks in advanced guys

KGBAustralia
12th August, 2018, 08:20 AM
Before anyone wastes their time or money, I was helped by a lovely gentleman from Stanleys Security Limited www.carkeyworld.co.uk (http://www.carkeyworld.co.uk) on the AD support.

Just to help people in the future Just take this note with Smartra Systems below:

For anyone who experiences a lock out stage with smartra 2/3 systems, leave the key in the "on" position for 1 hour then program the existing key or new key with NEW PIN CODE for models NEWER than May 2007, USE THE OLD PIN CODE for models OLDER than May 2007 (Smartra 2 is older system=old code, Smartra 3 is newer system=new code)

** Do not attempt to start the car or take the key out of the ignition/turn the key during lockout. Leave it for 60 minutes and if you can live view the ECU status it will change from "Locked" to "Learned". It is important to program the keys before attempting anything once lockout is complete. **

*** Sufficient Battery Voltage must be applied to the car during lockout, poor Battery quality could lead to lockout problems during this time. Always use a battery charger as jump leads will cause fluctuations and can cause problems too. ***

Problem solved and Van is moving!!