PDA

View Full Version : Airbag calculators

Aislingob
11th August, 2018, 06:06 PM
I have recently purchased original carprog which is a very poor tool , the online functions are a total joke if you have to use it for mobile services , also if you can't read the dump with carprog you can't upload the dump with another programmer which is a total joke , any job that earns money incurs a 39 euros carprog charge to clear the crash data , I guess I'm 2300 euros down and I'm stuck with it now , can anybody tell me what actually is a good reasonably priced airbag resetting software that I can run along with this carprog ???

harold1987
11th August, 2018, 06:38 PM
THAT YOU NEED CLEAR TO HAVE IF I CAN HELP

slick_dick
12th August, 2018, 10:26 AM
I have recently purchased original carprog which is a very poor tool , the online functions are a total joke if you have to use it for mobile services , also if you can't read the dump with carprog you can't upload the dump with another programmer which is a total joke , any job that earns money incurs a 39 euros carprog charge to clear the crash data , I guess I'm 2300 euros down and I'm stuck with it now , can anybody tell me what actually is a good reasonably priced airbag resetting software that I can run along with this carprog ???

ultarprog my friend far cheaper and much better support hands down.

BmwMerc
12th August, 2018, 12:25 PM
+1 for revived UltraProg programmer. Excellent customer service support, frequent updates, works very well and good price.
Probably you must have UPA-USB programmer as well in your collection and some others depends on what’s your requirements.

hexguru
12th August, 2018, 12:31 PM
programmers and calculators do not happen much, never know what will be useful next time

Aislingob
12th August, 2018, 01:29 PM
I actually have an old ultra Prog from 5 years ago , the guy in the UK running it then was a good help , can I upgrade my old Ultraprog for the 90 odd euros advertised on EBay ?

BmwMerc
12th August, 2018, 01:46 PM
Contact UltraProg here in this forum, he will be more than happy to give you more info about new UltraProg. He is actual developer of this programmer. And yes, you can use your old hardware, just need to upgrade your firmware and software.
DON`T use ultraprog. co. uk website as it is a junk now and out of business.
We had many updates in the last few month and very happy with performance.

Aislingob
12th August, 2018, 04:14 PM
Thanx for all the help once again guys