PDA

View Full Version : Skoda Fabia RS 1.9tdi ASZ remap

lukill
12th August, 2018, 03:07 PM
Hello, I have just begun learning about remapping ECU's and I have no idea where to start, could someone help me which maps to remap? Maybe someone could make a remap so I could compare between the two and learn that way? Thanks. :peaceful:

Here is the original map:

mancioks
12th August, 2018, 03:15 PM
If You want learn but not just get file and write it to car, here u go :)
FOr easier start can use EDC suite for this ECU :)

lukill
12th August, 2018, 03:18 PM
Thanks, that will be really useful :) the tuned file would be awesome so I dont wreck my car lol, but I guess that is asking too much :D

mancioks
12th August, 2018, 03:32 PM
I'm not too much in VAG's maybe someone esle will help you with file :)
If You do all step by step with Your head you never brake engine, just remember always best is to do a log file of car running, to see what value in real u have, not only in software.

lukill
12th August, 2018, 03:44 PM
I'm not too much in VAG's maybe someone esle will help you with file :)
If You do all step by step with Your head you never brake engine, just remember always best is to do a log file of car running, to see what value in real u have, not only in software.

Alright, I'll try :) maybe someone experienced will be willing to do a remap to share some knowledge with me and help, thanks.

AVDigitale
12th August, 2018, 07:10 PM
here is your file stage 1 pass in PM!
learn and help others

kibernetikas555
12th August, 2018, 08:47 PM
Pass in PM

lukill
12th August, 2018, 09:00 PM
Thank you very much guys! I will learn and help others as much as I can :)

ikkifcporto
24th August, 2019, 02:12 PM
hello everyone, I am new and I would like to know if the file gives all the skoda fabia rs tdi mk1 or must I post my file of my car to have my own reprogramming? thank you in advance

Pass in PM

meandyoujane
17th May, 2020, 06:05 PM
Would it be possible to have the Passwords for the files, so that I can see the differences please.