PDA

View Full Version : DDT2000 Reset ECU Adaptations?

9P9P9P
23rd November, 2009, 06:43 PM
Has anyone successfully managed to used DDT2000 to modify ECU learned values?

I'm pleased that I've managed to read/erase fault codes with it, and view live data from just about all of the injection computer's sensors, but I'd like to be able to reset the EGR adaptation values.

Any help very gratefully recieved :top:

9P9P9P
24th November, 2009, 04:39 PM
In case anyone needs this function in future, I found it, it's under variable length requests.

monacoo
9th September, 2010, 02:13 PM
Can you please tell me how to erase error codes. I have check ignition, error can be read, but I can not erase it - I got an answer that ecu is in protection mode or something like that.

19vik
9th September, 2010, 02:19 PM
ECU is in protection mode when engine is running. You can erase failures only with engine stopped... and ignition on of course.

monacoo
9th September, 2010, 02:30 PM
Thank you - I actually have engine running.

Ignition off - that means only keycard put in? I have problems using card; I still prefer standard key :)

19vik
9th September, 2010, 09:52 PM
Ignition must be on, not off and engine not running. What car is? If you have card not key, you can put ignition on inserting card and pressing START buton more than 5 seconds, or puting gearbox in any gear, press brake (not clutch) and press START.

jaysmix
31st October, 2010, 11:47 AM
I have got ddt2000 running on my renault clio 1.5 dci 01 model and i am able to erase the errors but i have now replaced one of the injectors and it wont let me write the new injector code, triple checked the code is right, any ideas how to change the injector code pls?

ssilvviu
4th December, 2010, 07:27 PM
Maybe you have an E4 injector.
You cannot write an E4 injector into E3 ECU.

Formator
18th December, 2010, 07:05 PM
Has anyone successfully managed to used DDT2000 to modify ECU learned values?

I'm pleased that I've managed to read/erase fault codes with it, and view live data from just about all of the injection computer's sensors, but I'd like to be able to reset the EGR adaptation values.

Any help very gratefully recieved :top:
Hello,

You get to run the DDT2000 via the CAN ?
Or only via K-line ?
You use that interface?

Thank you for your answers.

Bonjour,

Vous arrivez ? faire fonctionner le DDT2000 via le CAN ?
Ou uniquement via la ligne K ?
Vous utilisez qu'elle interface ?

Merci de vos r?ponses.

alfabit
18th December, 2010, 07:29 PM
Hello,

You get to run the DDT2000 via the CAN ?
Or only via K-line ?
You use that interface?

Thank you for your answers.

Are you from France ? Can you tell us where somebody is able to buy a Derelek CAN inerface for DDT ? Because nobody seems to have this inerface, and that interface is the only one that works via CAN on DDT.
And your answer is no, we work only on k-line and the reason is written above.

Formator
18th December, 2010, 07:36 PM
Are you from France ? Can you tell us where somebody is able to buy a Derelek CAN inerface for DDT ? Because nobody seems to have this inerface, and that interface is the only one that works via CAN on DDT.
And your answer is no, we work only on k-line and the reason is written above.
Yes, I am French.
The interface Derelek not sold elsewhere for Renault factory. A contract is signed to this effect.

There may be clones, but where ?

If anyone knows, thank you know.

Oui, je suis Fran?ais.
L'interface Derelek ne se vend pas ailleurs que pour Renault usine. Un contrat est sign? dans ce sens.

Il existe peut-?tre des clones mais o? ?

Si quelqu'un le sait, merci de le faire savoir.

alfabit
18th December, 2010, 07:45 PM
Yes, I am French.
The interface Derelek not sold elsewhere for Renault factory. A contract is signed to this effect.

There may be clones, but where ?

If anyone knows, thank you know.

Oui, je suis Fran?ais.
L'interface Derelek ne se vend pas ailleurs que pour Renault usine. Un contrat est sign? dans ce sens.

Il existe peut-?tre des clones mais o? ?

Si quelqu'un le sait, merci de le faire savoir.

I am looking for a Derelek schematics for many years now, no chance at all, the renos dealers work with clip, that`s what we have to do all of us soon.

rocket1982
20th December, 2010, 05:28 PM
first post here

bazare
21st December, 2010, 11:25 AM
renault clip is used here too and clip clone is pretty cheap these days. DDT + KKL interface is even cheaper but only for diag not for ecu programing.

cipijoint
26th December, 2010, 01:42 PM
No clones ever for DERELEK CAN.
Just K line for old ddt .
So via K line can work only on dacia and old clio platform vehicles .
Yes DDT can reset all ecu adaptation, can erase on dacia diesel vehicles mileage stored in ecu, can virginize UCH, can make blank ecu , blank uch and no key need ( immo off) .
Can delete crush data on airbag ecuus via k line or can.
But for some of this porcedures named here you need addons ( databases ) in the DDT.
without database correct, can only diagnose, no further editing.
I have 1 pcs of CAN INTERFACE derelek usb diag2 , very hard to find, lots of cypress inside. derelek is selling in france to local services but without software .
Sotfware activation its a lot of money. Each software is activating to hardware id.
Forget about dream of DDT via CAN if you dont have USB DIAG CAN, and software activated together that interface.

cipijoint
26th December, 2010, 01:44 PM
If ever find a derelek interface, if its USB DIAG2, then its useless, because old ddt software 2.01 or 2.3 will not get driver of it. will need activation online via renault.intranet.fr server .

bazare
27th December, 2010, 10:21 PM
thank you for the info!

bubu782001
28th January, 2011, 07:58 PM
DDT + KKL interface is even cheaper but only for diag not for ecu programing

he he he..you can program ecu's with KKL interface pretty easy. DDT must have something that YOU can do that...

matekhr
11th February, 2011, 01:40 PM
he he he..you can program ecu's with KKL interface pretty easy. DDT must have something that YOU can do that...

Can you give some more info? :)

alfabit
12th February, 2011, 03:37 PM
Can you give some more info? :)

Top secret !