PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Flashfile on ECU PLS Help

TheDevil667
15th August, 2018, 03:19 AM
Hello DK's

Maybe you can help me ?!
Have my engine control unit with a wrong software dubbed
ecu does not let me do anything, neither a recovery or anything else, and of course the car does not start!
how can I play the chip directly? which one is that and can I do it with kess v2?

it's about a

Bosch 0 261 204 420
DME 1 430 940
Control Module

I hope you can solder directly and re-record

Kind regards

Aajii
15th August, 2018, 05:25 AM
You need to open ecu, read flash 29Fxxx with external programmer.
You have original file read via obd, you need to fix the file (obd read is usually partial) and reprogram flash with external programmer.

ilkertdi
15th August, 2018, 06:50 AM
Hello DK's

Maybe you can help me ?!
Have my engine control unit with a wrong software dubbed
ecu does not let me do anything, neither a recovery or anything else, and of course the car does not start!
how can I play the chip directly? which one is that and can I do it with kess v2?

it's about a

Bosch 0 261 204 420
DME 1 430 940
Control Module

I hope you can solder directly and re-record

Kind regards

Do you have ktag?

TheDevil667
15th August, 2018, 07:05 AM
Do you have ktag?

i have Kess-v2' Red Pbc Ecu EU Clone
with many kables

sdtsedat
15th August, 2018, 10:16 AM
Try write original back and choose slow.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

TheDevil667
15th August, 2018, 11:12 AM
Try write original back and choose slow.

I try so much , Recovery by kess , dosenīt work !
Temperature display on the speedometer is on stop as if it were still programmed the ECU ?!
've really tried everything, even with Galetto v54, normal, boot mode, Bdm I know myself too little because I do not know where in my ECU I should solder the cables or pins!
have google since yesterday in continuous operation and search, find a lot, only my controller is not really there!

if you have pictures or a really good guide except chip, I can not, the equipment is missing!

would be really grateful
Kind regards

TheDevil667
15th August, 2018, 11:27 AM
Herr are pic‘s from my ECU 549293549294

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

raceshadow
15th August, 2018, 11:34 AM
Tried you a programmer?

figani
15th August, 2018, 11:35 AM
on the backside you have 29F200 itīs flash... fastest way will be desoldering and reading, with a programmer... I know you donīt have it...

Iīm not sure but over obd you will maybe solve it with WinKFP...INPA... NCSexpert.. but for this you need K+DACN cable... but you will find it fast on net...

TheDevil667
15th August, 2018, 12:30 PM
on the backside you have 29F200 itīs flash... fastest way will be desoldering and reading, with a programmer... I know you donīt have it...

Iīm not sure but over obd you will maybe solve it with WinKFP...INPA... NCSexpert.. but for this you need K+DACN cable... but you will find it fast on net...

I have INPA , Winkfp , NcsExpert and the Cable !

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

exe123
15th August, 2018, 12:39 PM
Nothing you can do via OBD. Recovery just by desoldering PSOP flash and reprogramming via external programmer.

Inquizit0r
15th August, 2018, 01:15 PM
You can back to life this ECU with WinKFP advanaced mode. Read UIF and write corresponding assembly number software.

voltechcar
15th August, 2018, 01:46 PM
this is flash and one bad progrmisang and any tool no programing this ecu by obd with recovery function. Use K-tag or programmer, I use beeprog, desolder flash programing correct flash and car start.

TheDevil667
15th August, 2018, 02:42 PM
this is flash and one bad progrmisang and any tool no programing this ecu by obd with recovery function. Use K-tag or programmer, I use beeprog, desolder flash programing correct flash and car start.

~~~~ this is very bad for me , i dont have K-tag or Programmer , but BMS46 is grey in my K-Suite when i switch to K-Tag

thanks all for your response in this thread

kind regards

exe123
15th August, 2018, 02:53 PM
BMS46 has no boot mode. You only solution is soldering. Pay someone to do it. There should be enough chiptuners in Austria

TheDevil667
15th August, 2018, 03:13 PM
BMS46 has no boot mode. You only solution is soldering. Pay someone to do it. There should be enough chiptuners in Austria

Yes, I think it will be the only way to expand it and bring it to a chiptuner who can!

And yes in Austria / Vienna are very many !!!!

Thank you all for your help here in my posting

Kind regards