PDA

View Full Version : Chevrolet Agile with 160DOWT with problems

guillermoc
17th August, 2018, 12:25 AM
Dear, a colleague friend I delete with the tool "eraser" of X-Tool and reprogram the kilometers of the memory 160d0WT of an Agile chevrolet but now only "-------" appear and the car does not turn on, the witness of inmo flashes. I read, deleted, modified the Km with Dash Tool "Agile M35160", wrote it without problems but still doing the same, if only the first line that could have happened is modified? Will the memory have been damaged?
Will the mask 160D0WT other than 160D0WQ?
I thank you in advance for your help!

bouch
17th August, 2018, 02:59 AM
change eeprom friends

n599fbm
17th August, 2018, 06:13 AM
your dump was damage , the car was not atart becouse the pin code was eraser

see the picture, the key code is in 0x7A4 file,

guillermoc
17th August, 2018, 01:15 PM
Thanks for your answer n599fbm, this deletion was made with the "eraser" of X-tool that we know only deletes the first line, which will have happened? Will the Eeprom be damaged? And finally, with what programmer can I record a new one? Upa does not do it right? Thanks for your help!

sagie
17th August, 2018, 04:02 PM
even if you use another programmer, you need to get pin code to write back to cluster. i know dealer tool can read and write pin code, not sure what other tool will read pin from ecu

n599fbm
17th August, 2018, 06:00 PM
you need to obtain the original pincode, look at the white card of the vehicle or the code inside the motor ecu, then you can use a new dump and modify security data, use a new eeprom, its for example, 95160 , with the correct connection

like this,

good luck !!!