PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Serena Intelligent key

klaudio
17th August, 2018, 10:24 PM
Hello community,

I have a 2004 nissan serena, intelligent key that is not working, remote functions still work, lock and unlock but ignition will not turn. car has only one intelligent key and does not have a key antenna coil for transponder key programming. Mechanical key is also missing which I need to fabricate but I believe just a regular key will not work. Does anyone has work on one of these type of keys? I have no access to those type of keys here, will have to order and will take a few weeks to arrive and need to know how to program these type of keys and what programmer will work.

cheers,

rafal
18th August, 2018, 07:21 AM
launch will do this job very well

klaudio
19th August, 2018, 09:48 PM
launch will do this job very well

It said that I have to register ignition key first, this nissan doesn't have an antenna for key registration, customer lost key long time now, only the card i-key start the car, now is not working anymore, I have to make new key, but I believe it will not turn, the information you gave me give me a few ideas to try, I will have a go and report. Does anyone know if this is one of those key that has the chip on the actual key and the i-key just amplify the signal?