PDA

View Full Version : VW Golf 5 1.9 TDI PD EDC16U1 big problem with EGR OFF

ivanmihov
20th August, 2018, 06:40 AM
Hi friends this car makes me big troubles
VW Golf 5 1.9 TDI PD engine code BKC
Car came with problem with egr,to make egr off so i did it with hysteresis maps zeroing 2 and 5 hysteresis
i did full backup of ecu in BDM with ktag,flash has some kind of remap so i kept the flash and did egr off over him
So i did egr off and wrote back to ecu only flash in bdm calculated checksum with winols.car started everything is OK no faulths with egr no limp mode,After 100 km glow plug light start blinking customer shut's down the car and after that car can''t start.Tried everything no fults in any module,every sensor is OK.Decided that there is a problem with ecu first wrote back original flash car no start again,so bought second hand ECU cloned it transfer back mod file with egr off and car started again,but after 100 km same situation glow plug light blinking with no faults car no start again,i have communication with ECU no faults just car no start probably don''t have injector pulses from ecu,what kills two ECU-S

mvekaz
20th August, 2018, 07:08 AM
You have full backup of bouth ecu? If so for example try to write full backup eep+mpc+flash,not just flash, do not touch anything, same with second hand ecu just make immo off .Only a reasonable explanation for this case is that something is wrong with soft.

ivanmihov
20th August, 2018, 07:16 AM
How to make immo off

jenny123
20th August, 2018, 07:46 AM
Winols showes 1 checksum incorrect in your egr off file...

corrected checksum in att

no pass

mvekaz
20th August, 2018, 07:47 AM

ivanmihov
20th August, 2018, 09:36 AM
so i have wrote all files flash,mpc. eeprom with immo off with mvekaz solution car starts runs fine one hour and then again glow plug starts blinking if i shut the car cannot start it again.Both ecus run ok for lets say 1 our then die.What is wrong immo fault,checksum is corrected in my flash with egr off,tried to correct it with winols,tried ktag to correct it when writing..

furnata
20th August, 2018, 10:34 AM
wrong post sorry