PDA

View Full Version : ECU AUDI A3 EDC17C74 RENEW

durdur
20th August, 2018, 03:54 PM
Hello everyone,
I just got a 2016 Audi A3 8V in return flight. They stole the ECU. I recovered an ECU on a vehicle of the same year with the same engine.
My question is:
*Can we program this ECU with the official tool if I can extract the PIN and MAC from the new one? If yes, does it look like the old ECUs? "enter the PIN then make a discount to" 0 "in adaptation.
*If not, can we make a VIRGIN to pair with VAG France?

thank you very much

brobble
20th August, 2018, 06:07 PM
I´m not sure with this new ecu´s, but normally VW/Audi can adapt used ecu´s online also. No need virginize. BUT it must have the correct partnumber. The VW or Audi Server checks, whether the ecu you want to adapt is the right one for the car by comparing the part number. If part number is wrong, the server aborts the ecu allignment procedure. In some cases dealer wont try to adapt used ecu, because you didnt buy new one from them. Better you know someone from audi-dealer.

Greets MR...

durdur
27th August, 2018, 07:46 PM
Hello everyone,with these files can someone give me the CS, MAC and PIN?
I have an appointment on Thursday for a test at the dealer and I would like to have all this information.
thank you very much

durdur
30th August, 2018, 02:36 PM
Hello everyone,
I went to VAG to try to re-program my used calculator with the same number and the same engine type. I confirm that this is not possible. We have tried in many ways the procedure ends well but the calculator is not programmed.
I think I must to make the eeprom virgin so you can do it.
What do you think ?