PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes W638 EUC map out EGR and Y75 valve

chip6262
21st August, 2018, 02:43 PM
Hello, I hope someone out there can help. Is it possible to map out the EGR and Y75 fuel control valve on my ECU. If so is there anybody in the UK who can do this for me, or point me in the right direction as to the software needed to do this. Many Thanks. Below is a little bit of history as to why I need this doing.

I have just replaced the engine in my V220 diesel automatic. the old engine had an EGR and Y75 fuel shut off valve. The new engine from a cdi 112 has no EGR and no Y75 fuel shut off valve. The van starts and runs but is in limp mode, will not rev past 3000rpm. The red EDC light is on the dash. Mercedes carsoft diagnostics shows fault code for EGR and Y75 fuel shut off valve. I have tried the resistor method for the EGR to fool the ECU and it works OK (no fault code). I have been advised the resistor method will not work on the Y75 fuel shut off valve and the only solution is to have it mapped out of the ECU.

Any help or advice is always welcome, Thank you

chip6262
26th August, 2018, 09:44 AM
Anybody point me in the right direction as to the software needed to do this. Many thanks