PDA

View Full Version : SMELECOM TOOLS

sterling
24th November, 2009, 01:07 PM
HiYa to all.
I have borrowed Hand held unit called - VAGProg fron a friend and I have used it just a couple of times and have found it to be quite a good tool for Radio codes. I was wondering if any other members have got this tool and if it was worth opening a Forum Thread to discuss help or problems about using this tool . What do you think ??

cammy25
24th November, 2009, 07:11 PM
Why didnt you bought complete DSP??
you would have many more functions for a bit more.

I think DSP is worth buying. They are cloning many functions from Enigma (inside info). And it works well.

sterling
24th November, 2009, 07:41 PM
Yes I think you may be right but as I now have the VAG DASH Prog I am trying to make the most of it. I was just hoping that there are a few more owners on the forum

z786
28th November, 2009, 04:29 AM
Why didnt you bought complete DSP??
you would have many more functions for a bit more.

I think DSP is worth buying. They are cloning many functions from Enigma (inside info). And it works well.

hav u used the DSP??
wats it like?? w
at are prices of updates?
wer wud u recommend a place 2 buy1 because smelecoms website want $8000 for full package and ecutool around $7000 or cud u tell me a better place?

sorry 4 all the questions

sterling
1st January, 2010, 04:26 AM
HiYa boys and girls, Has anyone on this forum had any dealings with FJETECH in the last month and if so can you say how it went ??

carbandit
1st January, 2010, 10:39 PM
joseph isnt answering any emails i thinks somethings wrong with fjetech paypal account some members cannot buy from them

drpeter
7th January, 2010, 07:30 AM
HiYa to all.
I have a Smelecom Hand held unit called - VAG DASH Prog and I have used it just a few times and have found it to be quite a good tool for dash callibrations. I was wondering if any other members have got this tool and if it was worth oppening a Forum Thread to discuss help or problems about using this tool . What do you think ??

Amigo,

I bought also a VAG DASH PROG with 20 % discount, it arrives Monday I hope, we can give each other feed back if you like.

tachonow
7th January, 2010, 07:43 AM
I have bought last month too this Vag Dash tool from Smelecom. Is there anybody who own this used on Audi A4 RB8 ? For me doesnt works.

drpeter
7th January, 2010, 07:44 AM
Amigo,
I bought also a VAG DASH PROG (Smelecom) with 20 % discount, it arrives Monday I hope, we can give each other feedback if you like. A complete DSP cost a lot more, so it isn't worth it. Most of the cars in Europe are Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda, for other cars you can use Diga or tachosoft and cheap programmers, there are also affordable Ford, Fiat and Opel OBD mileage tools on the marked now, so why pay more ?

drpeter
7th January, 2010, 07:47 AM
I have bought last month too this Vag Dash tool from Smelecom. Is there anybody who own this used on Audi A4 RB8 ? For me doesnt works.

No RB8 is not in the menu, only RB4 (2001-2005) and A4 8- up. You have to take cluster out and solder a couple of wires on back of board. I think RB8 is not in the menu because Smelecom also sells a A4 decoder, if they put it in de vag dash prog nobody buys this decoder tool anymore then.

tachonow
7th January, 2010, 07:53 AM
They sell also R250 and now all functions are supported by Vag Dash. Anyway for me Vag commander can make RB8 by obd not soldering any wires.

drpeter
7th January, 2010, 08:01 AM
They sell also R250 and now all functions are supported by Vag Dash. Anyway for me Vag commander can make RB8 by obd not soldering any wires.

Yes, I do have the R250, don't need it anymore,

I think only the new original vag commander can do A4 RB8, which version do you have? Personally I don't like vag commander, one small mistake (especially while working with a laptop, wrong button, battery almost empty) and cluster software is corrupt.

tachonow
7th January, 2010, 08:12 AM
I have original 7.1 sw. Never made any damages. Can you give me in pm your mess id?

kams20040
13th January, 2010, 06:23 PM
hello everybody,i have a vag dash pro and this afternoon i do a golf 6 2009 ,it read good kilometer but when i write a neew km it write ''need service '' why ? i don t understand if anyone help ,thanks a lot.sorry for my bad english i m french:musicus:

drpeter
13th January, 2010, 07:34 PM
hello everybody,i have a vag dash pro and this afternoon i do a golf 6 2009 ,it read good kilometer but when i write a neew km it write ''need service '' why ? i don t understand if anyone help ,thanks a lot.sorry for my bad english i m french:musicus:

Hi,

I know why, you need to take cluster out and read the 24c32 eprom, there is a program on your cd with service mode, you need to open dump in software and write new dump in cluster. Then build in cluster again and program mileage by diagnostic.

Forgot to say, if you don't like removing needles use the images, there are 2 versions of the board, numbers are eprom pin numbers, you can read the eprom on the back of the board.

8= Vcc
6=SCL (serial clock)
4= Vss
5= SDA (serial i/o)

Greetz,

Peter

motorsport
24th January, 2010, 01:24 PM
vag dash prog dont make mileage audi A3 (protocol can)
from year 2004 it read good value in panel 200 2004 but dont write and day error stap 05 afer i try panel 2004 2006 rea good value again and dont write and say error stap 00 ????????????? I have last sofware 11.26

wyz1056
24th January, 2010, 03:57 PM
china all tool is clone,no can updates,no good,only price low very!

motorsport
24th January, 2010, 04:04 PM
[QUOTE = wyz1056; 426705] Tous outil de Chine est le clone, aucune mise ? jour peut rien, uniquement le prix tr?s bas! [/ QUOTE]
is not clone and free update work great on new car

karl1503
4th February, 2010, 05:56 PM
I have bought last month too this Vag Dash tool from Smelecom. Is there anybody who own this used on a Golf 5 TDI MY 2008/2009 (Cluster Type 1K0920874B) ? For me doesnt works.I got the message "unkown version2".

Have anybody here an idea which tool i can read the SKC/PIN code?

drpeter
4th February, 2010, 07:10 PM
I have bought last month too this Vag Dash tool from Smelecom. Is there anybody who own this used on a Golf 5 TDI MY 2008/2009 (Cluster Type 1K0920874B) ? For me doesnt works.I got the message "unkown version2".

Have anybody here an idea which tool i can read the SKC/PIN code?

I've tried the tool on a Golf 5 2008 and Caddy 2008 both work fine, but I think I was lucky, not all clusters are supported. And I have problems with A3, they have sent me another unit but still same problem. The service is fine so I expect it wil be solved soon.

karl1503
4th February, 2010, 07:19 PM
I've tried the tool on a Golf 5 2008 and Caddy 2008 both work fine, but I think I was lucky, not all clusters are supported. And I have problems with A3, they have sent me another unit but still same problem. The service is fine so I expect it wil be solved soon.

thx for reply your expierence.I hope it will comes an update soon...

i have tried this tool on a pre factory cluster from G5 MY 08 and the canging of KM is possible,but the SKC is not correct

drpeter
4th February, 2010, 09:01 PM
thx for reply your expierence.I hope it will comes an update soon...

i have tried this tool on a pre factory cluster from G5 MY 08 and the canging of KM is possible,but the SKC is not correct

Just did A6 1999 with vag dash to try K-line, cluster reset is not implemented, even old diga can do this, but write okay. So disconnect/connect battery, job done. Old VDO cluster.

mojomojo
6th February, 2010, 08:47 PM
I have the CarProgUSA which has some VW options. I have tried with 96% success rate on many models. but those with intrest in the VW I have tried A8 04' and it worked.

drpeter
6th February, 2010, 10:32 PM
I have the CarProgUSA which has some VW options. I have tried with 96% success rate on many models. but those with intrest in the VW I have tried A8 04' and it worked.

Did yo also tried Golf 5 2005 or Touran 2005?

kams20040
7th February, 2010, 02:27 PM
thans a lot peter yuo are a good doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!

matarelec
22nd February, 2010, 04:15 PM
HI,
does any body know for sure if vag dash prog can adjust the odometer of new vag cars 2009(skoda,passat,...)with (NEC+24c32)?I asked smelecom and they told me that this tool can do these cars but i got some feedback from some friends and they say that vag dash prog can not adjust these cars.
Did anybody tested this tool on these cars?plese inform.

Thanks in advance

karl1503
22nd February, 2010, 04:33 PM
You must read eprom by another programmer,set the bin file on a pc with smelecom software tool into servicemode and write it back by programmer on dash eprom.After this modification VAG DASH PROG should be able to work on dashboards with nec...But i have not tested yet...

matarelec
22nd February, 2010, 06:36 PM
Thanks Karl1503 for yuor reply.I know this info but i want anyone who realy tesed it on car to confirm.Thaanks again.

matarelec
22nd February, 2010, 06:38 PM
Thanks Karl1503 for yuor reply.I know this info but i want anyone who realy tested it on car to confirm.Thanks again.

florinyes
25th February, 2010, 04:04 PM
Hi all

anyone got Data Smart from Smelecom? how much does it cost..can't find any prices..full package 6-7k. I would be interested on the laptop version as I tought would be cheaper and more reliable..

Any thoughts?

Regards

mercis
25th February, 2010, 06:04 PM
i bougt from smelecom, correct factory,and tool work!!!

drpeter
25th February, 2010, 06:13 PM
i bougt from smelecom, correct factory,and tool work!!!

Also A3 2004 till 2007? And A6 2004 till 2007? Even simple Golf5 2005? And Touran 2005? All not working :-)

treo
25th February, 2010, 07:09 PM
Hi all

anyone got Data Smart from Smelecom? how much does it cost..can't find any prices..full package 6-7k. I would be interested on the laptop version as I tought would be cheaper and more reliable..

Any thoughts?

Regards
I have DSP3 from Smelecom for 6200$ full package withaut USA car.

florinyes
25th February, 2010, 07:46 PM
I have DSP3 from Smelecom for 6200$ full package withaut USA car.

I am on about the data smart not dsp3. Anyway how do you rate it? Are you happy with it? Would you spend this money if you where to buy again?

How about the updates? Had a look on their web site and it look like they have one a month or so. Are they any good on technical support?

Hard to judge from pictures..are hey good quality? :hmmmm:

Cheers

treo
26th February, 2010, 08:06 AM
I am on about the data smart not dsp3. Anyway how do you rate it? Are you happy with it? Would you spend this money if you where to buy again?

How about the updates? Had a look on their web site and it look like they have one a month or so. Are they any good on technical support?

Hard to judge from pictures..are hey good quality? :hmmmm:

Cheers
For 1000$ moore buy a DSP3 .I make update via internet is ok.This tool is not like Enigma but have half a price and he make new VAG via obd,Enigma is not able to do that way.

drpeter
28th February, 2010, 08:07 PM
For 1000$ moore buy a DSP3 .I make update via internet is ok.This tool is not like Enigma but have half a price and he make new VAG via obd,Enigma is not able to do that way.

Smelecom update, after making a backup with laptop and vag~k commander, vag dash prog programmed a A4 RB4 2002 succesfully, you never know with this tool :stupido3:

npepo
31st March, 2010, 10:25 AM
HI

DRPETER can you tell me where did you buy the VAG DASH PROG (Smelecom) with 20 % discount ?

Thank you

drpeter
31st March, 2010, 11:41 AM
HI

DRPETER can you tell me where did you buy the VAG DASH PROG (Smelecom) with 20 % discount ?

Thank you

It is not available anymore, was a smelecom discount at the end of last year. www.smelecom.com (http://www.smelecom.com)

Now they sell VAG PROG

florinyes
31st March, 2010, 12:20 PM
They just put there prices right up..DSP3 10K now..:thefinger:

mastaflex
31st March, 2010, 05:14 PM
working on all VDO dashes (tested OK on all passat since 2001), all golf5 except VISTEON dashes, all golf4 motometer and VDO ....

v-diag
1st April, 2010, 01:52 AM
hi

have had this tool for over 7 months now its a mix bag of results works with some cars fine but with others says step error?

just beware some guys have managed to f**k the dash up with this tool.

z786
1st April, 2010, 02:27 AM
hi

have had this tool for over 7 months now its a mix bag of results works with some cars fine but with others says step error?

do you knw which dashes hav been fcuked?
you reckon it was due 2 user error or machine error?

treo
1st April, 2010, 06:44 AM
hi

Hi
Be more precise,which dash?

ALEXEI
1st April, 2010, 08:59 PM
HI Z786 I WILL TELL YOU THE REASON OF 8000 USD
I AM FROM SPAIN AND I KNOW SMELECOM FOR FEW YEARS SO THE BEST HELPDESK AND UPDATE SUPPORT YOU GET FROM SMELECOM OK? THERE IS 2 ENGINEER GUYS AND THEY WILL SOLVE ANY PROBLEM AND DUMP CHANGE FOR YOU IF YOU BUY FROM THEM

ALEXEI
1st April, 2010, 09:08 PM
hav u used the DSP??
wats it like?? w
at are prices of updates?
wer wud u recommend a place 2 buy1 because smelecoms website want $8000 for full package and ecutool around $7000 or cud u tell me a better place?

sorry 4 all the questions

IF YOU WANT SUPPOTR AND HELPDESK GET THE TOOL FROM SMELECOM OTHERS ARE ONLY RESALE:beer:

ALEXEI
1st April, 2010, 09:14 PM
HI,
does any body know for sure if vag dash prog can adjust the odometer of new vag cars 2009(skoda,passat,...)with (NEC+24c32)?I asked smelecom and they told me that this tool can do these cars but i got some feedback from some friends and they say that vag dash prog can not adjust these cars.
Did anybody tested this tool on these cars?plese inform.

Thanks in advance
NEC+24c32 AT THE MOMENT ARE NOT SUPPORTED BY OBD ON SMELECOM

tachonow
1st April, 2010, 09:36 PM

Sorry! But which tool support NEC+24C32 by OBD?

ALEXEI
1st April, 2010, 10:20 PM
Sorry! But which tool support NEC+24C32 by OBD?

I DONT KNOW
I WORK WITH DATA SMART FROM SMELECOM
BUT Only Enigma gives you opportuninty to able to change KM in these cars !! MUCHO MONEY AMIGO

:beer:

florinyes
1st April, 2010, 10:34 PM
Alexei

undo caps lock mate, no need to shout;)

v-diag
1st April, 2010, 11:22 PM
hi

one was an audi s3 2007/8 model.

other not sure just a local mileage guy told me.

as for tech support you need to buy from smelecom direct not the resllers cause they are good and will help as much as they can from china.

rsibiza
2nd April, 2010, 12:41 AM
Yes, I do have the R250, don't need it anymore,

I think only the new original vag commander can do A4 RB8, which version do you have? Personally I don't like vag commander, one small mistake (especially while working with a laptop, wrong button, battery almost empty) and cluster software is corrupt.

Hi Doctor.

You say no need anymore R250....did you think about sell it?

Regards.

huzzen27
2nd April, 2010, 04:33 AM
Vag dash can do the nec processor +24c32 eeprom very smoothly i have tried yesterday on Skoda superb (2009) it has done it through obd after dump changed to service mode.Very good tool to work on nec processor-Huzefa.

mastaflex
13th April, 2010, 10:50 AM
hi all:
smelecom now have a special exchange offer that ends 30th April 2010. but we don't know if the new one is stable and reliable. must wait for some feedbacks because and all video from smelecom are from the OLD VAG DASH PROG.

announcement from smelecom :
If you have previously purchased our old VAG Prog we are offering for a limited period the following unbelievable promotion:

If your VAG Prog is still in warranty you can exchange it for the new VAG Prog for just $200!

If your VAG Prog is not in warranty you can exchange it for the new VAG Prog for just $400!
All software on your old VAG Prog will be transferred free of charge to your new VAG Prog, and you can also purchase additional software and
adapters for the new one.

How to exchange your old VAG Prog for the new VAG Prog

Please Note: This special exchange offer ends 30th April 2010, after this date the cost for exchanging will be much higher!!!
;-) don't to add shipping fees for returning the old one and shipping fees for getting the new one.

r-parts
16th April, 2010, 08:46 PM
I have ordered the new one, works fine with A3 2004 till 2007 And A6 2004 till 2007.

Passat cc nec no problemo, program to make service mode implement in vag prog.

I'm very pleased with it, only a coupple of cars that should be in the device like they say in their compatability list aren't there.
Like vw crafter, edc15, porsche panamera.
Contacted smelecom and they say, wait 2 weeks, frequently update and they will show.

Almost daily changes in software through update.

Very nvery nice machine

klostazy
17th April, 2010, 11:37 PM
Will be the change DataSmart3 on DataSmart3 +.
SMELECOM (http://smelecom.com/sm/pc.htm)
What is there the difference between DataSmart3 and DataSmart3+?

Ding-Dong
18th April, 2010, 02:00 PM
Vag dash can do the nec processor +24c32 eeprom very smoothly i have tried yesterday on Skoda superb (2009) it has done it through obd after dump changed to service mode.Very good tool to work on nec processor-Huzefa.

YES & I also agree with HUZEFA

the vagdashprog can do the NEC model of SKODA's & VW's via OBD

regards

drpeter
7th May, 2010, 05:30 PM
YES & I also agree with HUZEFA

the vagdashprog can do the NEC model of SKODA's & VW's via OBD

regards

Got the new VAG PROG today, I will test it tomorrow on a few cars (Golf 5 2008, A5 2009, Caddy 2009), I keep you informed. Hopefully the A3 problem is solved.

Housing looks nice, much better also the keypad is much better then the old one, came with 2 Gig SD card, already updated the box.

Ding-Dong
8th May, 2010, 05:12 AM
Got the new VAG PROG today, I will test it tomorrow on a few cars (Golf 5 2008, A5 2009, Caddy 2009), I keep you informed. Hopefully the A3 problem is solved.

Housing looks nice, much better also the keypad is much better then the old one, came with 2 Gig SD card, already updated the box.

drpeter be careful in doing the NEC model skodas (whether SUPERB OR OCTAVIA) becoz i'm having many problems by using the NEW VAGPROG
for doing the SUPERB NEC i first connect the OBD to the Car it said need service mode
i changed the dump into service mode then i connect NEWVAGPROG to the Car(through obd)
then Again it said "NEED ERVICE MODE"
tried on more than 4 cars but the same result
i contact the SMELECOM about this issue & they updated the soft for service mode on 5th MAY
i updated VAGPROG & tried again on the SUPERB 2009(with nec)
after changing the dump into service mode when i connected vag prog to the car
LCD DISPLAY showed nothing (at that time f**ked up)

i have done more than 8 cars with my old VAGDASHPROG without any problems....................

please if u r able to do the NEC
then post the report
i'll be very grateful to u

GOOD LUCK

drpeter
8th May, 2010, 08:26 AM
drpeter be careful in doing the NEC model skodas (whether SUPERB OR OCTAVIA) becoz i'm having many problems by using the NEW VAGPROG
for doing the SUPERB NEC i first connect the OBD to the Car it said need service mode
i changed the dump into service mode then i connect NEWVAGPROG to the Car(through obd)
then Again it said "NEED ERVICE MODE"
tried on more than 4 cars but the same result
i contact the SMELECOM about this issue & they updated the soft for service mode on 5th MAY
i updated VAGPROG & tried again on the SUPERB 2009(with nec)
after changing the dump into service mode when i connected vag prog to the car
LCD DISPLAY showed nothing (at that time f**ked up)

i have done more than 8 cars with my old VAGDASHPROG without any problems....................

please if u r able to do the NEC
then post the report
i'll be very grateful to u

GOOD LUCK

I will post the results of course, do you have the eprom adaptor for the vagprog or do u use a seperate programmer with the smelecom service tool pc software?

Ding-Dong
9th May, 2010, 04:25 AM
I will post the results of course, do you have the eprom adaptor for the vagprog or do u use a seperate programmer with the smelecom service tool pc software?

hi drpeter & thanks for ur cooperation

I have the eeprom adapter which i got with the vagprog
& it is always better to use the eeprom adapter with the VAGPROG(new) becoz u can easily Change the DUMP into SERVICE MODE by using the new vagprog as the software is included in the vagprog

no need to use that old PC soft for the service mode

just read the eeprom & follow the instructions CAREFULLY in the vagprog

regards

r-parts
9th May, 2010, 04:51 PM
i've thrown mine in the bin yesterday, it smoked a RB4 cluster through obd and some eeproms witch i did with the eeprom adapter, adapter defect and the unit itself don't work perfect.

I expected a solid machine for this kind of money.

never gonna buy anything from yellow monkey country again.
my dashcoder works much better. (and support i can call cince we're in the same timezone.)

Today i ordered an enigma, end of smelecom story for me.
had the tool for 2 weeks

drpeter
9th May, 2010, 05:00 PM
i've thrown mine in the bin yesterday, it smoked a RB4 cluster through obd and some eeproms witch i did with the eeprom adapter, adapter defect and the unit itself don't work perfect.

I expected a solid machine for this kind of money.

never gonna buy anything from yellow monkey country again.
my dashcoder works much better. (and support i can call cince we're in the same timezone.)

Today i ordered an enigma, end of smelecom story for me.
had the tool for 2 weeks

Smell''ecom :-)

r-parts
9th May, 2010, 05:50 PM
haha, you can say that again

drpeter
9th May, 2010, 05:57 PM
haha, you can say that again

Look at their website,

HOT!!!
?Hand-held mileage correction tool
?Powered by two CORTEX ARM cores, speed up to 200MHZ
?With SD card interface to load and save files
?USB port for update by Internet. 320*240 TET LCD with 256K colors to show pictures and help files in detail
?Integrate CAN-BUS / J1850 / CCD-BUS / ISO9141 / SPI protocols in one multifunctional interface

:-)

z786
9th May, 2010, 06:35 PM
hav i not spotted an errors in there???

motorsport
9th May, 2010, 10:12 PM
whitch version have on your vag prog?

r-parts
9th May, 2010, 11:10 PM
10.24, latest one.

by the way, i opened my eeprom adapter, the soldering contacts are extremely bad, too much tin everywhere, not fluent.

when i did this at school i got a d-, chinese ****

Ding-Dong
10th May, 2010, 05:19 PM
smelecom.com

mastaflex
10th May, 2010, 05:34 PM
hello:

does anyone tested the new vagprog on passat 07-up?

motorsport
10th May, 2010, 05:47 PM
10.24, latest one.

by the way, i opened my eeprom adapter, the soldering contacts are extremely bad, too much tin everywhere, not fluent.

when i did this at school i got a d-, chinese ****
syrangly i have 012.002A is last

r-parts
10th May, 2010, 07:08 PM
thats something thats not right either.

the versions, if you look at smelecom site you see the last release.

when i update my prog gives the new sw version but with a slight difference.

for ex. 10.24 on site
10.28 on prog..

drpeter
10th May, 2010, 09:42 PM
thats something thats not right either.

the versions, if you look at smelecom site you see the last release.

when i update my prog gives the new sw version but with a slight difference.

for ex. 10.24 on site
10.28 on prog..

my latest version = 0013.002C

motorsport
10th May, 2010, 09:49 PM
my latest version = 0013.002C
you think on this version is resolve bug nec and other programme?

sterling
11th May, 2010, 01:32 AM
It is a nice looking piece of kit.

motorsport
11th May, 2010, 10:07 AM
i have ask with smelecom and say me probleme are already resolved on 0014.002E

Update 11/5/2010 (version: 0014.002D)
Program for A4 RB4 modified to avoid "DEF" error.
Picture function is now added.
Self-test function is now added.
Update 5/5/2010 (version: 0010.0028)
Modified program of VW CDC and VW NEC(service mode needed error).
Update 28/4/2010 (version: 0010.0022)
Odometer:
CHRYSLER:
LIBERTY 08-UP DIAG(hours and mileage)
RAM 09-UP DIAG(hours and mileage)

drpeter
11th May, 2010, 10:22 AM
i have ask with smelecom and say me probleme are already resolved on 0014.002E

Update 11/5/2010 (version: 0014.002D)
Program for A4 RB4 modified to avoid "DEF" error.
Picture function is now added.
Self-test function is now added.
Update 5/5/2010 (version: 0010.0028)
Modified program of VW CDC and VW NEC(service mode needed error).
Update 28/4/2010 (version: 0010.0022)
Odometer:
CHRYSLER:
LIBERTY 08-UP DIAG(hours and mileage)
RAM 09-UP DIAG(hours and mileage)

Good news but they ask 200 dollar for the STANDARD Visteon diag option?

mastaflex
11th May, 2010, 11:35 AM
Good news but they ask 200 dollar for the STANDARD Visteon diag option?

why? asking 200USD for a standard function. on smelecom pdf it's not in option list but standard !!!!!!!

drpeter
11th May, 2010, 11:43 AM
why? asking 200USD for a standard function. on smelecom pdf it's not in option list but standard !!!!!!!

Because I have changed my ''old" 3 weeks old VAG DASH PROG for a VAGPROG, then it is not standard anymore.

That is called marketing, the old one was not good, you have to pay more for a non working VAGPROG and then you have to pay more for standard RB8 and Visteon because the old one had also no A4 RB8 and VW Visteon diag option.

r-parts
11th May, 2010, 06:47 PM
and there are many more cars missing.

no edc15, no panamera, no crafter, etc. etc.

just the stuff i needed

be patient and update frequent they said.

today i tried touereg 2005, is in standard soft, but no.. not authorized.

sterling
13th May, 2010, 07:35 PM
Since I got my exchange unit I have only used it on 1 occasion ( not much work in my area , not bothered too much as I`m about to retire) but I have found it to be a well made piece of kit.

tehnosoftex
15th May, 2010, 05:26 PM
Hi, I exchange my old vag dash prog a week ago but I am not receive any eeprom adapter. The dealer tell me that it is normal because the old one did not have it I ask about the price and he tell me that it is 500$. Is this normal? Because on the old unit I was able to do nec based cars but now without eeprom adapter I cannot do it any more. Anyone which exchange the vag dash prog did receive also the eeprom adapter?

r-parts
15th May, 2010, 05:42 PM
eeprom adapter on tool exchange is 500usd extra, see their website

tehnosoftex
15th May, 2010, 08:23 PM
eeprom adapter on tool exchange is 500usd extra, see their website

Yeah, take a look at their prices. I bought my old tool for 1500$ and I payed extra 200$ for exchange and 100$ for freight. If I was bought a new machine I was pay 1500$ and I will receive all hardware including eeprom adapter without AUDI A8 07 UP soft and without AUDI A6 / Q7 09 UP soft, which did not have it anyway because AUDI A6 / Q7 09 UP soft is on eeprom adapter. Also the visteon is inactive too. Did you think that's fair? When I buy that machine, it is still on developing, and I choose to buy it that mean I chose to support smelecom. Why smelecom chose to fucuk me and all old customer? Because we trust them?

ocsic2010
16th May, 2010, 04:23 PM
Hi Everyone,
I have just bought a Golf TDI sport 1.9 year 2005 (05) five doors.
I need to know the eprom on this car. Please if someone can help.
Many thanks

tachonow
16th May, 2010, 04:44 PM
Hi Everyone,
I have just bought a Golf TDI sport 1.9 year 2005 (05) five doors.
I need to know the eprom on this car. Please if someone can help.
Many thanks
Please be more specific. This is an Golf 4 or 5 ?
There are manny eeproms on this car. Which one is interes for you. I supose is dash. In that case what kind of dash do you have. Can be Bosch or VDO. More details......

sterling
16th May, 2010, 05:57 PM
Hi, It is a good tool for Radio coding

tachonow
16th May, 2010, 06:55 PM
Hi, Have you got a Smelecom VagDash Prog ?
If the question is for me: Yes I have the new VP from Smelecom.

drpeter
16th May, 2010, 08:39 PM
Just did A3 12/2009 and a Tiguan 3/2010 with VAG PROG, all job done, I am impressed.

motorsport
16th May, 2010, 08:46 PM
Just did A3 12/2009 and a Tiguan 3/2010 with VAG PROG, all job done, I am impressed.

hi my friend for audi A3 you have remove fuse or just swith off and on car?

sterling
16th May, 2010, 09:08 PM
Hi, Well made tool. Treat yourself to one.

drpeter
16th May, 2010, 09:10 PM
hi my friend for audi A3 you have remove fuse or just swith off and on car?

No remove fuse just read and write new mileage

motorsport
17th May, 2010, 12:44 PM
No remove fuse just read and write new mileage

great ! but are are sure normaly need switch off and on for checksum software say in vag prog ?

drpeter
17th May, 2010, 04:06 PM
great ! but are are sure normaly need switch off and on for checksum software say in vag prog ?

Sorry I don't understand, for VW (CDC3272-24c32) you need switch ignition off and on.

Rito
17th May, 2010, 05:17 PM

This tool do km in ecu too?or only in dash??

Thanks

tachonow
17th May, 2010, 07:55 PM
This tool do km in ecu too?or only in dash??

Thanks
For this moment only in EDC15 but EDC16 in developement.

Sweden Change Milage
21st May, 2010, 01:00 AM
For this moment only in EDC15 but EDC16 in developement.

I have problem whit my Vag_prog. But when i only do the update whit Windows Xp its every problem away.

tachonow
21st May, 2010, 08:22 AM
I have problem whit my Vag_prog. But when i only do the update whit Windows Xp its every problem away.
download new Pc-link sw. is special designed for win xp.

sterling
21st May, 2010, 11:06 AM
Before you install the new version of PC_LINK you should uninstall the old version first so there is no conflict.

Sweden Change Milage
21st May, 2010, 11:39 PM
download new Pc-link sw. is special designed for win xp.

Yes i now that. But sometime can i will smelecom be better too write manual or fix stuff to the homeside. If you do a update its the name is 1200.1254 in your Vag-Prog it`s the name 14d 0002a.

Before smelecom tell me more about the tool thay say i need too buy more stuff too my tool too fix my problem. But the have done my problem.

But now it?s everyting OK and my DASH is good agin. And i are happy. But sometime i hope smelecom tell people more about Vag _prog

IT`S A GOOD TOOL

vageric
22nd May, 2010, 01:33 PM
hallo drpeter,

can you tell me in witch state you are?
because i have a golf 6 from 2009 what must be ajust.
can you help me with that?

i self come from breda.

drpeter
22nd May, 2010, 07:34 PM
hallo drpeter,

can you tell me in witch state you are?
because i have a golf 6 from 2009 what must be ajust.
can you help me with that?

i self come from breda.

Wil je dat ik het voor jou doe of heb je zelf de middelen en wil je dat ik je help? Ik woon in Arnhem.

You want help with your tool or do you want to let me do it?

gijsvm
24th May, 2010, 09:19 PM
Does somebody now, that you can do Audi RS6 with the vag dash prog from Smelecom ?

sterling
1st June, 2010, 06:02 PM
HI GUYS,Has anyone tried out the Immo diag programs on the new VAGPROG machine yet ?

maximilk
4th June, 2010, 09:44 PM
hi, i have also bought the vag dash prog. very good tool for the money. who has done the golf 6. did it work good with the service mode?

r-parts
5th June, 2010, 12:48 AM
i did some american cars now, dodge, ford, everyone work ok now.

also the audi's where my problems started with work great.

motorsport
5th June, 2010, 01:05 AM
hello i make yester day golf V work good and to day i have switch one my vag prog for make car it say 3FF0 you have to active the fonction if want click ok
as like it lose fonction stranglely

tachonow
5th June, 2010, 08:42 AM
hello i make yester day golf V work good and to day i have switch one my vag prog for make car it say 3FF0 you have to active the fonction if want click ok
as like it lose fonction stranglely
Download the new update and will work again. Use the new pc-link designed for xp.

r-parts
5th June, 2010, 08:51 AM
i had the new soft before it was released, i had major problems with my vag prog.

i tested a lot of soft and options t6o look for the problem, i called every day 2 weeks long with smelecom to get it solved.

they send me a new board for my vp, my old ond had a fault in it.

z786
22nd June, 2010, 10:26 AM
why do you have 2 update if you dont want 2?
will the machine lock when u dont update?

rsibiza
23rd June, 2010, 05:52 AM
Yes just do activate function with PC_Link and all will return. There is a day counter on your tool that requires you to do a update at least every 30 days. If you take the latest update, this will provide a warning when you power up the tool that you will need to update soon. e.g "Your programmer will need to be re-activated within 3 day?s time. Please use the activate function procedure before the time expires."

why do you have 2 update if you dont want 2?
will the machine lock when u dont update?

This seems to me,thats a good idea dont own this tool,need update every 30 days,to get not locked.

kiripe
23rd June, 2010, 07:03 PM
ten characters....

puiu
23rd June, 2010, 09:00 PM
I am curious to see how look inside
the eeprom adapter from VDP
can someone make some picture
and post it here,
i hear is a eeprom inside and is personalized
to the VDP,
thanks,
Puiu

kiripe
25th June, 2010, 09:08 AM
Thanks for the information.

z786
25th June, 2010, 07:47 PM
[QUOTE=Smelly Man;652625]You don't have to do updates if you don't want to (but I can't imagine why you would not want to)QUOTE]

mayb one day in the future people might buy another machine and wish no longer 2 purchase updates, but your machine expires evry 30 days so isnt that really fair for the person, seems like the diga clone, expires after 50 uses

if you knw wat i mean

wyz1056
26th June, 2010, 12:48 PM
SMELECOM TOOLS is clone other tool,
no good.

z786
26th June, 2010, 02:18 PM
can you explain what you mean?
if you mean by clone the software, you think that each one of these manufaturers has researched and developed evrythin personally? i think not

sterling
26th June, 2010, 05:45 PM
I am not a frequent user of any of the tools that I own and because I am now semi retired. I don`t go out of my way to look for work.I mainly do Radio/Stereo repairs. Having said that I am surprised at the number of members who are very quick to say derogatory remarks about any unit without getting in touch with the main man first. This can be done by asking the question in a proper manner on this forum and waiting for a reply or by joining the relevent support forum and contacting them directly. From a personal point of view I have found that this is the way to go on the couple of occasions that I have needed support.

nauris
26th June, 2010, 11:29 PM
hello,
have any one tryed Volvo OBD soft from smelecom? is it works?
thanks

gijsvm
27th June, 2010, 12:09 PM
Almost the same question for me, but for mercedes cars.
Someone try it if it works ?

motorsport
27th June, 2010, 12:27 PM
Yes just do activate function with PC_Link and all will return. There is a day counter on your tool that requires you to do a update at least every 30 days. If you take the latest update, this will provide a warning when you power up the tool that you will need to update soon. e.g "Your programmer will need to be re-activated within 3 day?s time. Please use the activate function procedure before the time expires."

it need active option just if tool ask or make active fonction by self every moth thanks

z786
27th June, 2010, 09:31 PM
2 things plz

iv been looking thru the coverage of the tool
theres no new Avensis, no Zafira B there wer a few more i cant remember but these are common cars, surely you could add them on there?

my friend owns a vag dash prog (old 1) and while doin corrections he gets message "error step 00, 06, 09" etc what do these mean?

thanx

sterling
29th June, 2010, 04:48 PM
These `ERROR` messages usually mean that the software in the tool is not up todate enough to be able to do the job on that vehicle.

cklair
2nd July, 2010, 03:54 AM
i sent email to smelecom regarding usa pro full ver as im intersted to buy one.got email back without any explation of my question,just posted there web site link and said all info is there .what i feel is,the email they sent me back was very unprofessional and not the way any other company would send to a potencial custmor,any way i would like to know if uas pro full cover air bag crash data clear capablity.is there any limit of usage of tool before i need to buy more token or pay more to keep it running or unlimted useage? or how much to update it after one year ?is there any body useing it would help me finding question ,how is the tool support,is it any professional good or just typical chines support as we all know about that

dashtec
4th July, 2010, 08:49 PM
taking needle off this type of cluster arent bad, you can either twist anti clockwise and lift at the same time or used a forked screwdriver (not sure of the technical name) and pry them up. before remove make sure u know the stop point of the needle or else the calibration will be out. the old vagdash prog (without colour screen) requires you to use eeprom reader to read the eeprom and save it to desktop. run the servive mode program supplied with the unit, select saved file, now select service , you will now have to save this modified file. write modified file to the dashboard eeprom rebuild and use obd option, evertything should go fine. ive noticed on skoda octavia tthe radio will require for the code to be entered.

z786
4th July, 2010, 09:00 PM
forked screwdriver (not sure of the technical name)

Trim tool :ciao:

sterling
19th July, 2010, 11:03 AM
I have done a repair on a few late Skodas and Golfs and only on 2 occasions has the radio asked for a code. This is unusual as the radio is of the `self learning` type and can find it for itself. However, if you are quick enough when disconnecting the battery then you stand a fairly good chance of not losing the code.

djamelEZS
20th July, 2010, 09:36 PM
he offer discounting for vag dash prog and he say that update is for free and after few time he say offering a new vag dash prog and we can't upgaring our old vag dahs prog its very bad work from smelcome thief for me

cklair
21st July, 2010, 01:55 AM
thay claime to provide update till end of 2010,after they change the hardware of the tool then make you pay for it to keep ur tool updated.that sucks

florinyes
21st July, 2010, 07:20 AM
I was just about to buy one of there tools but decided not to...Time will tell how good they are..They used to be reasonable priced but starting this year they whent right up with there prices, right up there with the big ones...

Regards

antibisic
22nd July, 2010, 09:37 AM
on which price you mean?They changed the hardware but price is still the same as I know?

nauris
30th July, 2010, 12:46 PM
question is the same, does Smelecom program new Volvos from 2007 corectly? Some one has this soft?
thanks

tachonow
30th July, 2010, 05:58 PM
Need DSP3+ for Volvo. It works by Obd.

sterling
30th July, 2010, 07:45 PM
HiYa guys, Can anyone tell me if they have used the Vagprog for Radio`s on these vehicles yet ?? Were they done with OBD11 lead only ??

kiripe
3rd August, 2010, 01:41 PM
HiYa guys, Can anyone tell me if they have used the VagDash prog or the DataSmart 3 on these vehicles yet ?? Were they done with OBD11 lead only ??

Pretty amazing that nobody tried the volvo obd2 software yet, considering the amount of smelecom tool holders on this forum.

:thrasher:

z786
3rd August, 2010, 05:05 PM
its pretty amazing that they actually bought 1 lol

sayyes
10th August, 2010, 06:10 AM
Pretty amazing that nobody tried the volvo obd2 software yet, considering the amount of smelecom tool holders on this forum.

:thrasher:
Hello! I try to change odo using USAprog and volvo 07-up option on VOLVO S80 2007, it works!
I have some problems when i do it, but i save backup file and support helps me and odo was changed.

autogeniaal
11th August, 2010, 03:55 AM
Datasmart USA PROG VAGPROG are NO GOOD TOOLS.
in Fact all products of SMELECOM are constantly undergoing hardware changes because of too much hardware problems with the mainbody.

SMELECOM is also known as selling products not finished yet. if you buy today and it doesn't work, you get always a reaction like maybe it's this cluster or try another one but in fact they are just buying time and you are paying for IT.
if you are luky they will be copying it from some other tool if no complex algorithm is involved.

UNTIL this day a lot of calculation are STILL NOT FUNCTIONING, info Pictures Not available...etc

so be warned if you want a product that functions half of the time be my guest buy a smelecom product. otherwise JUST DON'T BUY!!.
if you want good designed product? a tool like diagprog III elprosys or Dashcoder have this day a much better price/quality relationship.

nauris
11th August, 2010, 08:40 AM
Datasmart USA PROG VAGPROG are NO GOOD TOOLS.
in Fact all products of SMELECOM are constantly undergoing hardware changes because of too much hardware problems with the mainbody.

SMELECOM is also known as selling products not finished yet. if you buy today and it doesn't work, you get always a reaction like maybe it's this cluster or try another one but in fact they are just buying time and you are paying for IT.
if you are luky they will be copying it from some other tool if no complex algorithm is involved.

UNTIL this day a lot of calculation are STILL NOT FUNCTIONING, info Pictures Not available...etc

so be warned if you want a product that functions half of the time be my guest buy a smelecom product. otherwise JUST DON'T BUY!!.
if you want good designed product? a tool like diagprog III elprosys or Dashcoder have this day a much better price/quality relationship.

thats right! agry 100%!
I have bought Data smart+ and Vagprog :banghead:

gijsvm
12th August, 2010, 03:46 PM
I have bought a usa prog half a year ago, and only have good results, also with the not usa cars in the carlist.
Have do a lot of cars with it by eeprom and OBD in the mean time.
So I don`t know why people are not happy with it.

nauris
12th August, 2010, 04:41 PM
I have bought a usa prog half a year ago, and only have good results, also with the not usa cars in the carlist.
Have do a lot of cars with it by eeprom and OBD in the mean time.
So I don`t know why people are not happy with it.
you must try new Peugeot/citroen :D

simple cars by EEPROM you can do with tachouniversal.....

motorsport
13th August, 2010, 11:49 AM
audi A3 2005 dont work with vag prog

tachonow
13th August, 2010, 11:50 AM
I have done Audi A4 2008. No problems.

motorsport
13th August, 2010, 12:26 PM
I have done Audi A4 2008. No problems.
how time need to change by obd with vag prog?

sterling
18th August, 2010, 12:08 AM
HiYa guys, Have any of you tried to use the Radio software that is being sold for use with a laptop and is supposed to do these cars by the OBD11 port. If so, can you tell us if it is any good please ???

cklair
18th August, 2010, 04:47 AM
HiYa guys, Have any of you tried to use the FORD Diag software that is being sold for use with a laptop and is supposed to do these cars by the OBD11 port. If so, can you tell us if it is any good please ???
do you have any sourse that sells ford diag software ,i googled it could not fing any link?

z786
23rd August, 2010, 04:10 AM
here, it also does the new volvos aswell

SMOK (http://www.smok.com.pl/index.php?lang=en&id=oferta&kategoria=1&produkt=25)

mastaflex
17th September, 2010, 11:44 AM
who have tryed VAGPROG on golf6 2009 ?

thanks

markbmark
25th September, 2010, 10:31 AM
used friends vag prog dash on 09 audi A3 aslo 07 VW golf and 57 VW caddy all by obd for milage no prob . can anyone recomened where to buy vag prog full package at best price
thanks

puiu
25th September, 2010, 03:40 PM
who have tryed VAGPROG on golf6 2009 ?

thanks
i made 2009 and one 2010 but on both have take out eeprom for service mode..

Puiu

motorsport
26th September, 2010, 01:11 AM
i made 2009 and one 2010 but on both have take out eeprom for service mode..

Puiu

when have you make because with new update no need service mode some one have test?

puiu
26th September, 2010, 09:03 AM
when have you make because with new update no need service mode some one have test?
I made Golf 6 2010 - 2 days ago with the latest update,
on the first try Dash was off ,i have to remove fuse, wait 2 min - second try same problem,and then i pull out fuse for 10 min and then was conected and i have on screen - Service Mode
i allready send the generated key file to Smelecom,

regards

Puiu

motorsport
26th September, 2010, 09:37 AM
I made Golf 6 2010 - 2 days ago with the latest update,
on the first try Dash was off ,i have to remove fuse, wait 2 min - second try same problem,and then i pull out fuse for 10 min and then was conected and i have on screen - Service Mode
i allready send the generated key file to Smelecom,

regards

Puiu

hello are you sure is nec becauce there 9S12 magneti mareli
you say dont work obd2 directly and need service mode?
have you read key epprom?

puiu
26th September, 2010, 10:13 AM
hello are you sure is nec becauce there 9S12 magneti mareli
you say dont work obd2 directly and need service mode?
have you read key epprom?
Of course my friend,
it was with NEC,i take out eeprom reprogramm with
Service Mode,and job done over OBD2,and yes i read key eeprom,look in attachment
car was made in april 2010
regards
Puiu

motorsport
26th September, 2010, 05:05 PM
Of course my friend,
it was with NEC,i take out eeprom reprogramm with
Service Mode,and job done over OBD2,and yes i read key eeprom,look in attachment
car was made in april 2010
regards
Puiu

you have read with adapter vag prog or datasmart it can not read in circuit for this car

puiu
27th September, 2010, 06:52 AM
you have read with adapter vag prog or datasmart it can not read in circuit for this car

I allways take out and read eeproms with Elnec programmer,
make a backup and have no headache :top:
regards
Puiu

motorsport
27th September, 2010, 12:06 PM
I allways take out and read eeproms with Elnec programmer,
make a backup and have no headache :top:
regards
Puiu

thanks i know this tool
where is fuse dashbord on this car if you have detail thanks lots

puiu
27th September, 2010, 12:36 PM
thanks i know this tool
where is fuse dashbord on this car if you have detail thanks lots

Look in attachment ,
this is from Golf + ,
on Golf 6 is a litle bit different but fuse is in the same position

regards
Puiu

motorsport
24th November, 2010, 12:13 PM
hello few day i have make A3 2010 by obd very fast very good smelcom on this car

alexG
25th November, 2010, 12:49 AM
Hi.
I use SMELECOM TOOLS (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f155/smelecom-tools-68204/index11.html#post859025) on my 2009 Audi A3 after i did change miles it start show some strange numbers and cluster stop working .Can't do restor .Have to buy another one.
SMELECOM TOOLS (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f155/smelecom-tools-68204/index11.html#post859025) is Piece Of Shit :hmmmm2:

motorsport
25th November, 2010, 12:31 PM
Hi.
I use SMELECOM TOOLS (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f155/smelecom-tools-68204/index11.html#post859025) on my 2009 Audi A3 after i did change miles it start show some strange numbers and cluster stop working .Can't do restor .Have to buy another one.
SMELECOM TOOLS (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f155/smelecom-tools-68204/index11.html#post859025) is Piece Of Shit :hmmmm2:

maybe your is defect or you have old case
i did 2007 car is ok and 2010 IS OK
have you option clear error for A3 R8?

mastaflex
8th December, 2010, 12:20 PM
smelecom introduced EDC16 in last update but it's payable.
anyone tested it?

motorsport
8th December, 2010, 08:28 PM
smelecom introduced EDC16 in last update but it's payable.
anyone tested it?
for moment alone model Kline working it will update on futur

sterling
8th January, 2011, 01:10 AM
Has anyone managed to program a 2010 Audi S4 ?? I was asked to repair faulty cluster. I tried one today but at 7% read the hand held box said it was unable to get past the security code and it stopped working. The car started OK but I was dissapointed in the non perfomance of my Vag Prog.

motorsport
17th January, 2011, 12:26 AM
maybe is new sw dashbord not suported

sterling
17th January, 2011, 01:34 AM
Yep, I thought that could be the case but in the last 4 weeks I have had a few jobs that went wrong

motorsport
17th January, 2011, 09:06 PM
Yep, I thought that could be the case but in the last 4 weeks I have had a few vehicles that would not change .......
witch car?

sterling
23rd January, 2011, 02:59 AM

isak2009
23rd January, 2011, 08:03 AM
Hi I test my vagprog in golf6 eeprom 24c64 not work !

sterling
16th February, 2011, 02:22 AM
Is anyone happy with the Radio option on the VAG PROG??

motorsport
16th February, 2011, 10:00 AM
Hi I test my vagprog in golf6 eeprom 24c64 not work !
mate for the moment any tool can make 24C64

Ding-Dong
16th February, 2011, 01:11 PM
hi

till now no tool (not even vag prog but also dp3 or enigma or dashcoder or digiprog) can do these new VAG clusters with 24c64 eeprom

regards

mastaflex
23rd February, 2011, 10:35 PM
another time VAGPROG is ahead the others professional tools

GOLF6 S12XHZ512 09-UP DIAG
TIGUAN S12XHZ512 09-UP DIAG
JETTA S12XHZ512 10-UP DIAG

3 new VAG car by OBD , hope they are tested , but the big surprise and this is not the first time from smelecom , i have updated my HANDLED and this 3 cars are RED in menu that's to say locked and of course i think it will be payable.

and no details on the website

*for the old GOLF 5 visteon 400$ so how much for this?????
*EDC15 not stable always communication error.
*EDC16 still in test and never worked for me while all version are OK in other tools (EDC16 U1,U31,U34,CP34).
* some VDO golf4 and PASSAT that can be done by OBD are not present in the menu.

waylyn
28th February, 2011, 10:32 AM
I have the DSPIII full version American cars etc. and I find that there are a lot of cars that it's supposed to do diag but won't. So in my experience it has a lot of issues e.g Audi A3 05 in year reads it but will not go diag, now for me a car of that age shouldn't be a problem for new equipment. Also not the best for Ford diag. JUST MY EXPERIENCE.

autofan1965
6th March, 2011, 10:59 AM
mastaflex: Dont buy Visteon option, I have tried it on 5 diffrent dashes on 4 cant recognized correct km value, when I try change it on one he make dash error, on nr 5 newer one he can recognized km value but when You change it no effect. I have buy VagProg + immopackage and till now except edc15 login read and golf to 06/06 nothing go! When I have try change value on newer cars I get 007E error, and support till 5 days give me no answer on it!

Katallozi
8th March, 2011, 11:56 PM
Any one knowing if smelecom is about to make any discount on nearest time or where to find it cheaper, I reather ask than live whitout the knowledge.

cleevesy
9th March, 2011, 12:22 AM
Abritus can do these new clusters with there progrrammer.

AN022 VAG Micronas CDC32xx programmer - MICRONAS PROGRAMMER (AN022) - IC & EEPROM PROGRAMMERS (http://www.kapdiagnostics.com/ic-eeprom-programmers/micronas-programmer-an022/an022-vag-micronas-cdc32xx-programmer.html)

clearly
13th March, 2011, 09:14 PM
No the new cluster 2009+ are NEC type

And yes they are all coverd by Abritus

T72
13th March, 2011, 09:42 PM
I have the DSPIII full version American cars etc. and I find that there are a lot of cars that it's supposed to do diag but won't. So in my experience it has a lot of issues e.g Audi A3 05 in year reads it but will not go diag, now for me a car of that age shouldn't be a problem for new equipment. Also not the best for Ford diag. JUST MY EXPERIENCE.
right! they seling not ready products!

Ding-Dong
18th March, 2011, 04:12 PM
hello every one

has ne 1 tried to do the NEW SKODA/VW with 24c64 with the VAG prog ????
as the new update released
is this direct obd ????
or
do we need to to remove the cluster Ist to convert the dump into Service Mode then change the odo by obd ????

regards

mastaflex
20th March, 2011, 10:53 PM
you have to spend 800USD and after you will know if it work or not

super jumbe
13th April, 2011, 08:26 PM
I bought one over a year ago and will not do Audi A3 05-06 dash it will not even read the mileage diag, for the amount of money we have to pay diabolical west of money.
:stoned:

dvdegrt
23rd August, 2011, 01:03 PM
Me have also vag prog from smelecom and it quite well
about audi a3 there many wersions and some cant do
but me tried last time also with digiprog from friend and
also dodnt make it but made some a6 digiprog didnt so quite
well maybe only for older models litle worse but that easy
to cover with some other machine on newer me made 95percent sometimes throw mileage to zero but that
you can fix vith vagcom then

sterling
17th December, 2011, 01:40 AM
The radio section is quite handy

Ding-Dong
20th December, 2011, 01:06 PM
hi

see the signature sign of a great member here z786
may be he can help u to get that

regards
:party:

prckybgd
19th January, 2012, 07:29 AM
for me works just fine on 2007 Audi A4 RB8
but I'm using Smelecom's USA Prog
I was able to change odo, read IMMO pin code

sterling
17th August, 2012, 12:23 AM
Car trim remover tool | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313&_nkw=Car+trim+remover+tool&_sacat=0)

rrador
18th October, 2012, 05:12 PM
Hi,

I know why, you need to take cluster out and read the 24c32 eprom, there is a program on your cd with service mode, you need to open dump in software and write new dump in cluster. Then build in cluster again and program mileage by diagnostic.

Forgot to say, if you don't like removing needles use the images, there are 2 versions of the board, numbers are eprom pin numbers, you can read the eprom on the back of the board.

8= Vcc
6=SCL (serial clock)
4= Vss
5= SDA (serial i/o)

Greetz,

Peter

anyone have pinout for 24c64?
tried searching but no luck

Thanks,

micromax
18th October, 2012, 07:56 PM
all i2c eeprom have same pinout.

rrador
18th October, 2012, 09:39 PM
all i2c eeprom have same pinout.

wel l know that...sorry i meant connections on back of the board to read 24c64 so i dont have to take needles off like what drpeter posted for 24c32

holbi1
26th September, 2016, 08:24 PM
I try to do ford mondeo 2008 and dont want to connected any of you make it ford can diag.

holbi1
27th September, 2016, 08:52 AM
it is orginal full immo package

holbi1
30th January, 2017, 02:47 PM
Friends do someone try audi A6 2009 add key with smeclom immo package? any advice