PDA

View Full Version : Dcm3.7 restore

honingkoning
22nd August, 2018, 04:30 PM
Guys is there someone that Could restore a dcm3.7 in vag cars.
I made a 1.2 TDI Egr off with Galletto and somehow the file gets corrupted.
FGTECH told me to send them the file to restore it But its already 3 days later and No response.

They already repaired a file for me couple months ago (same situation) But now it takes ages.

Wbr Adam.

sdtsedat
22nd August, 2018, 04:36 PM
You have odis, vas pc VCP or abrites?

honingkoning
22nd August, 2018, 04:37 PM
You have odis, vas pc VCP or abrites?

Only a clone vcp now, What would you suggest?

sdtsedat
22nd August, 2018, 04:43 PM
Flash frf or sgo over obd to recover ecu and all is ok

honingkoning
22nd August, 2018, 04:51 PM
If it was that easy i would have wrote frf with cmd or write back ori file, but immo is active and ecu wont accept ecu to overwrite.

wbr

sdtsedat
22nd August, 2018, 04:56 PM
If we can do immo off, you can write frf. I had same situation with PCR2.1 writed wrong file, and immo was active and no way to write frf/sgo with vcp.
So i write with boot the correct eeprom (what i read before) and after this, i write frf and car start.

honingkoning
22nd August, 2018, 04:59 PM
This wont work for dcm3.7 (dont know how to make this immo off).

wbr

voltechcar
22nd August, 2018, 06:54 PM
its funny but dcm 3.7 its not the same what pcr2.1. Use boot, I dont know how galetto write this ecu. In genuine ktag and vf2 one boot and write again flash, if file not destroy immo in eep car start.

honingkoning
22nd August, 2018, 07:09 PM
its funny but dcm 3.7 its not the same what pcr2.1. Use boot, I dont know how galetto write this ecu. In genuine ktag and vf2 one boot and write again flash, if file not destroy immo in eep car start.

Gall shorts 3 pins, and 2 wires to write ecu in bootmode.
Obd is 2048 b and Boot is 2156 or Some like that.

So i cant write obd file size is different.

Wbr

morgano
23rd August, 2018, 01:30 AM
Gall shorts 3 pins, and 2 wires to write ecu in bootmode.
Obd is 2048 b and Boot is 2156 or Some like that.

So i cant write obd file size is different.

Wbr

But you can read actual state, and with that read and the good obd read try to make a good complete image ready to be flashed back again in bootmode.

honingkoning
24th August, 2018, 05:00 PM
But you can read actual state, and with that read and the good obd read try to make a good complete image ready to be flashed back again in bootmode.

Tried like this, finally dealer adapt ecu again and all ok now.

Wbr

PartyTwist
30th November, 2018, 09:22 AM
Hm, I have the same problem but can't adapt ECU with dealer tools. We tried everything - any hints/pointers?
When we try to adapt ODIS says that the function is not supported in current session.

honingkoning
30th November, 2018, 09:27 AM
Hm, I have the same problem but can't adapt ECU with dealer tools. We tried everything - any hints/pointers?
When we try to adapt ODIS says that the function is not supported in current session.

What happend to your car, Did you write mod file with Some tool?

Wbr

PartyTwist
1st December, 2018, 10:39 AM
Yes, wrote egr off file with X17. But it looks like my supplier sent me wrong file because now the sw ver is lower than before.

honingkoning
1st December, 2018, 10:41 AM
Yes, wrote egr off file with X17. But it looks like my supplier sent me wrong file because now the sw ver is lower than before.

And No comm Anymore or just immo active?

PartyTwist
1st December, 2018, 04:43 PM
Just immo active. Can't flash anything else via X17. Can't adapt immo/ecu via ODIS/Dealer tools (not supported in active session).

martijnead
2nd December, 2018, 04:24 PM
just write file from other ecu.
then do a online adaption for used ecu with odis, works good

honingkoning
2nd December, 2018, 07:03 PM
Just immo active. Can't flash anything else via X17. Can't adapt immo/ecu via ODIS/Dealer tools (not supported in active session).I think I have some kind virgine file for you, but you must open ecu and write it.
But a used ecu should be easily adapted.

Wbr

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ANE-LX1 met Tapatalk

PartyTwist
6th December, 2018, 10:34 AM
@martijnead
Unforutnately I cna't write any files because immo is active. Today I tried with VAG CAN PRO, and it says it cannot flash .frf because immo is active. Or do you think writing file via jtag?

@honingkoning
I'm arranging some time with someone that has K-TAG so we can write via bootmode. Can you please send me the file?

Thanks!

martijnead
6th December, 2018, 10:50 AM
Were are you from??

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

martijnead
6th December, 2018, 10:51 AM
You can sent whats app

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

amtchip
6th December, 2018, 11:42 AM
I did a restore with K-tag. Just write ori file in maps and ready to go !!