PDA

View Full Version : descrambling

fish
29th August, 2008, 08:05 AM
i have a drembox but i cant descramle tv satelite signal & how do i descramble tv satelite signal

aftermath
29th August, 2008, 11:19 AM
you will need some keys, which we dont allow them to be posted on here.

do a google for satins key bundle .

Curious123
29th August, 2008, 11:41 AM
i have a drembox but i cant descramle tv satelite signal & how do i descramble tv satelite signal

Are you getting any picture of any kind? Are you able to view any FTA channels such as the BBC 1?

fish
1st September, 2008, 12:07 PM
i m able to watch fta channel but i need the keys how do i google thanks aftermath please enlighten

Curious123
1st September, 2008, 12:14 PM
i m able to watch fta channel but i need the keys how do i google thanks aftermath please enlighten

You need to google for 'Satankey bundle' or 'the latest dreambox keys', once found ftp them to your dreambox.

Renwich
1st September, 2008, 09:41 PM
even better thing would be to google satans key updater, a nice plugin very easy to install

Curious123
1st September, 2008, 10:15 PM
even better thing would be to google satans key updater, a nice plugin very easy to install

I downloaded and installed that on my DM500S but it failed with some scripting error everytime I executed on my Pli Jade image.

Renwich
1st September, 2008, 11:27 PM
Ive got it on my 600 with gemini runs spot on everytime, which version did you download

Curious123
1st September, 2008, 11:46 PM
I downloaded the latest E1 version from Satandream but it didn't work on my DM500S running the Pli image. I gave up after a bit as I am now running the Nabilo image and they have their own key downloads from their server.

fish
4th September, 2008, 05:25 AM
i m still unable to decrypt the signal although i have transfer the satan key worse still after transfer the whole box is dead.and i m unable to check the password for dm500s can someone help me thanks

firestorm
4th September, 2008, 05:57 AM
if the whole box is dead you are best trying to refash it useing dreamup you will need a null cable,unplug everything from the dreambox exept the null cable(you may have to use an old pc this)then start dreamup ,then when asked power up the dreambox it will say your dreambox is alive and speaking to us then follow the rest of the instructions and load your new image (not gemini)

fish
4th September, 2008, 02:59 PM
i have transfer the satan key bundle file but still unale to descramble the asiasat 3 chinasat 6b and telstar 18 satelite pay channel please guide me if you guys are able thanks. i m from asia

Curious123
4th September, 2008, 04:40 PM
It is not possible to open every channel on any given satellite even with using the satankey. What particular channel are you trying maybe we can than tell you if it is actually open.