PDA

View Full Version : Which device for Mileage recalibration for Citroen Berlingo II ?

tonybdu
23rd August, 2018, 08:18 PM
Hello.

I have read a lot of discussions on the board about mileage recalibration for Citroen Berlingo, but I have not found any indications or video on the method to do that.

Can you tell me which device is it better to buy : DigiProg3 DP3, OBDPROG MT401, Abrites FVDI Full Kit, or others (clones) that would be compatible with a Citroen Berlingo 1.6 HDI 75CV (Year2011) (same as Peugeot Partner II) ?

These devices are equipped with an OBDII connector, but I assume that recalibration is not done via this OBDII cable, but with the Eeprom flash. Is it fair and if so, is it an Eeprom on the Dash and another on the BDI? Is it necessary to desolder the eeprom to perform the operation ?

NB : I had also seen that Abrites has recently added under VN010 a special function which allows the user to perform mileage recalibration completely by OBDII on a few VAG vehicles, but a similar function (PN015) already existed for PSA vehicles (Peugeot & Citroen)... :tears_of_joy:

Thank you.

newgeniehex
23rd August, 2018, 08:20 PM
hello,
smok is very good tool can read write flash an eeprom!!! and pin
fvdi is dangerous for car PSA
regard

tonybdu
23rd August, 2018, 08:28 PM
Hi newgeniehex. I had already read a warning for fvdi and psa. SMOK, I did not know, but I just saw a site. Thx

bouizanne
23rd August, 2018, 10:38 PM
yes smok can do it without problem

tonybdu
25th August, 2018, 03:34 AM
Thx. Is it true that SMOK allows mileage recalibration only via the OBDII cable, without the need to unsolder/resolder EEprom on the BSI and without having to to take off the dash ?