PDA

View Full Version : Opel Astra Stage 3 and Popcorn Limiter

smsport012
24th August, 2018, 12:01 PM
Can someone do for me stage 3 chip tuning and popcorn limiter for Astra H 1.7 CDTI 110HP 2009year ?

Ignasvw
24th August, 2018, 03:38 PM
I think for stock engine better is stage7

kalisiux
24th August, 2018, 07:24 PM
Is this your car? why do you want to destroy it? for stage 3, it is not enough to modify the electronics. you must do small mechanical modifications. I do not know what is the weakest element in this engine. but I think it will not do without the turbo, intercooler, clutch and exhaust change. without it, in the best case the clutch will slip, in a worse turbo thank you for cooperation. In my opinion, the safe limit for this stock engine is 160hp and 350 Nm

smsport012
25th August, 2018, 01:31 PM
Yes its my car. I Have modified Exhaust, Intercooler, Injectors And Turbo and i have 2 turbo in trunk if i broke mine :D

kalisiux
25th August, 2018, 11:16 PM
Why did not you write this in the first post? Do you think someone is clairvoyant here? for a serial engine, you can write a universal file. How do you imagine modifying the N75 map without knowing the turbocharger? for non-stock setup files are done differently. you write the first safe file. driving or dyno with logs. then you make small changes. driving or dyno with logos etc. for a satisfying result.you must look for someone with a similar setup, do it yourself or give the car to the tuner. I recommend the last solution.

sdtsedat
26th August, 2018, 12:25 AM
Indeed, this is not a toy, its your car.
Stage 3 = destroy your car if not do with attent.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk