PDA

View Full Version : smart code

scorp
25th November, 2009, 02:15 AM
I have 2 smart radios, that i need the code, can you help me?

I have read at the forum, something about the dumps, what is that? how can i get it?

Thanks for the good forum!

Jose19
25th November, 2009, 02:31 AM

I have read at the forum, something about the dumps, what is that? how can i get it?

Hi

Are you playing!!!!!
How you want code ????
By serial nr?lol

Jose

djdansmart
25th November, 2009, 06:50 AM

Go to a service if you don`t know what is dump file!

Post serial number from label maybe you are lucky..

alTor
25th November, 2009, 07:27 AM
Code is on adress 190-0
190-3

scorp
25th November, 2009, 10:00 AM
Hi

Are you playing!!!!!
How you want code ????
By serial nr?lol

Jose

No, I'm not playing! The people doesn't know everything, like you!

I would like to know what is the dump file!!!

PremierD
25th November, 2009, 11:33 AM
No, I'm not playing! The people doesn't know everything, like you!

I would like to know what is the dump file!!!

Its what you get when you read the contents of the Processor mate ... in this case A HC11 MCU.... :) hidden in there, and often encryped is the code that you are seeking....

scorp
25th November, 2009, 02:42 PM
Its what you get when you read the contents of the Processor mate ... in this case A HC11 MCU.... :) hidden in there, and often encryped is the code that you are seeking....

How can i read that information? what hardware and software i need? Where can i get it? Please help me!

is there any schematic to make any cable? or i need to buy the cable? If i need to buy, where and what ist the reference / model of the hardware?

Thanks.

PremierD
25th November, 2009, 07:32 PM
How can i read that information? what hardware and software i need? Where can i get it? Please help me!

is there any schematic to make any cable? or i need to buy the cable? If i need to buy, where and what ist the reference / model of the hardware?

Thanks.

You have asked all the Right ..but wrong Questions mate ... You are obviously very keen ..but If I was you I would look for a local Decoder in your Area.. Because it would save you a whole lot of money and Stress ... when you Try to decode it ...Sorry to say but the questions have confimed that you don't have a Scooby About ,Desoldering (maybe )..Reading ,saving editing and programming ...Sorry

scorp
25th November, 2009, 08:10 PM
You have asked all the Right ..but wrong Questions mate ... You are obviously very keen ..but If I was you I would look for a local Decoder in your Area.. Because it would save you a whole lot of money and Stress ... when you Try to decode it ...Sorry to say but the questions have confimed that you don't have a Scooby About ,Desoldering (maybe )..Reading ,saving editing and programming ...Sorry

Yes, i have, i work at an electronic repair center. I only need de reading software and hardware.

Thanks

PremierD
25th November, 2009, 09:10 PM
Yes, i have, i work at an electronic repair center. I only need de reading software and hardware.

Thanks

Well you Disguised that well mate .... Buy yourself a HC11 programmer ...(which comes with the software ) GOOGLE it mate there a lots out there , Pesonally I would plump for ETL's one....Comes with all the adapters that you will need...:)

Meat-Head
25th November, 2009, 09:48 PM
Well you Disguised that well mate .... Buy yourself a HC11 programmer ...(which comes with the software ) GOOGLE it mate there a lots out there , Pesonally I would plump for ETL's one....Comes with all the adapters that you will need...:)

Would you be kind enough to spend 30 seconds looking for us and point us to the right direction, thanks

Oh have you though about changing your avitar at all?

http://www.guzer.com/pictures/mr_cool_ice.jpg

PremierD
25th November, 2009, 09:51 PM
Nah !...........