PDA

View Full Version : Touareg Rline 7P 2013 BCM2 Dead

leandroks
28th August, 2018, 07:22 PM
I ve got on my shop a touareg wich the battery went dead, after that car is dead, i ve tryied to get it scanned and gateway tell me no communication with j393 BCM.
Car was just fine before, and now the dashboard shows just the brake light on. And nothing more, not even the tailgate works.
I ve take the BCM out and read the dflash and Pflash.
So i was wondering if it happened to someone before.
Or if someone can have a look on the dumps and tell me if i ve got a hardware or a software issue.
Thanks in advance.

BR

Leo

brobble
28th August, 2018, 07:39 PM
Seems to be OK. I would believe anybody tried to jump start the car. May wrong direction the cables Check for fuses!

Greets MR...

brobble
28th August, 2018, 07:47 PM
Check SC31, 33 and 36. Open passenger door and open the cover next to glove box. The fuses should be numbered...

Greets MR...

leandroks
28th August, 2018, 08:21 PM
Thanks a lot mate, no inverted cables, for sure just flat battetry, all fuses checked and ok, if dumps ok so bcms harwares shouild be the problem., ill get another and try.
Thanks again

leandroks
28th August, 2018, 11:32 PM
YES NO FUSES BLOWN NO MATTER WHAT I TRY I CANT COMMUNICATE WITH BCM AND ERROR IS J393 I AM QUITE SURE I VE GOT A PROBLEM WITH BCM.
THANKS..

brobble
29th August, 2018, 07:52 AM
Did you check power on plug of bcm2? Maybe cableīs bad. Was the battery changed or charged? Check can wires! But of course it can be hardware problem, too. If you can get cheap bcm2 with same hardware, you should be able to clone it. But I dont want to believe, that bcm hardware is damaged. But itīs only a feeling... :-)

Greets MR...

leandroks
29th August, 2018, 12:55 PM
Yes i am quite surprise with that situation, i was there when guy try to jumpstart it, the car was ok, and running, after that he coudnt switch off, car was on and was impossible to turn it off, so we took the battery plugs off, car went to off and didnt turn it on ever again. So weird.
Ive tested all positive feed, but i havent bcm wiring diagram. u have wiring diagram?? Thanks again.

EMCE159
14th December, 2018, 11:41 AM
It's a bit old post but did You managed to repair the car? I think that You fried something, unplug battery on working car?

leandroks
12th January, 2019, 08:42 PM
Hi mate it is confirmed, dflash is corrupted. i got another dflash from other bcm and car got back to live, of course it doesent run, but all items is working now.
My question is... Is it possible to adapt another bcm:::??