PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Prius immo dump.

humboldt421
31st August, 2018, 08:21 AM
Hello and thank you for reading my thread, I am pretty new at this whole thing but I am here from necessity, I have lost all the keys for my 2002 Prius. What I have done so far is this, I have had a new key made from the dealership, it is an rfid key that is not paired to the car yet. Then I took apart the immo ecu and checked all the 8 pin soic parts on the board, one was a 93lc66. I removed this and soldered it to an adapter and used a usb programmer to read the contents of this chip. Now I have this chip and I can write to it and read from it. I have the dump posted here and I don't know what offsets are what. It doesn't appear to look like the examples I found online. From what I understand I need to set the field for the key count to 00 and I need to FF out all the places where the key hashes where stored and then set a particular off set with some value that tells the ECU to go in to programming mode and then I can use the car to program my new key to the now blank immo ecu.

What I think I need :
The offsets for the key hash.
The offsets for the key count.
The magic value and location for the 'virgin' flag to be set in the immo eeprom

Am I on the right track?

humboldt421
31st August, 2018, 08:23 AM
Sorry here is the dump, didn't upload first time.

Need to rename the file to .7z instead of .zip
The forum wouldn't let me upload the 7z file and the system I am on makes 7z files when I compress, so I named it zip.