PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good home for Cuberevo advise

Condorman
25th November, 2009, 06:32 PM
Hi Gang...

I've just joined and I'm looking for some help with a Cuberevo 9000 HD box please ,I have NLB 9580 Firmware installed ,but I'm been told to change it for the latest Sifteam one ,first I need to upload all my sat's and channel's via PC editor ,which I've installed on my Vista Laptop ,I also have the flash tool to flash the box ,only problem is I can't get the box to connect to the PC ,ethier via Filezilla or PC editor ,filezilla say's I'm using the wrong username and password ,I'm using root and relook ,hope this make's sense and that somone can help me out here.....

All The Best And Thanks'

A Very Confused Condorman ,Hope The Attachment Make's You laugh By The Way.

aftermath
25th November, 2009, 07:35 PM
look in the stickies , the threads in red.

look in twin tuner software

its worth flashing the latest E2 PKT 0.6.1c it has catseyes channel settings installed already for you. You will be impressed.. http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f95/cube-revo-single-twin-tuner-images-36916/index3.html#post349764

flash the same was as a normal image with pc editor..

no need to back up channels, only your cam configs.. you can download the cams from the image.

Condorman
25th November, 2009, 07:47 PM
So will this firmware ,just marry up to my box and v box as it's setup though a vbox ,or will I lose the v box setting's the box has ,if you follow me.

All The Best And Thanks'

Condorman.

Condorman
25th November, 2009, 07:50 PM
Sorry M8...

Is that firmware for a Cuberevo 9000 HD ,as I get confused ,it been called ip box???

Thanks' Again....

Condorman.

aftermath
26th November, 2009, 08:48 AM
Sorry M8...

Is that firmware for a Cuberevo 9000 HD ,as I get confused ,it been called ip box???

Thanks' Again....

Condorman.

its the same

Condorman
26th November, 2009, 01:36 PM
Cheer's M8....

Just wanted to make sure ,I'll get there promise...

Condorman.:driver:

Condorman
26th November, 2009, 01:48 PM
Just wondering m8...

Will this firmware work with my current incomming CC service??

Condorman.:five:

aftermath
26th November, 2009, 06:57 PM
yes...... but connects via incubus

Condorman
6th December, 2009, 03:45 PM
Hi Aftermath...

Thanks' for all your help and advise ,I'm going to take the plundge today and flash the box ,so all I need to do is flash it with the firmware you recommened and all the channels and sats will still be there after flashing ,so I don't need to back em up in anyway ,can I flash using the flash tool aswell??

aftermath
6th December, 2009, 03:50 PM
what image you gonna flash

you will lose all your channels unless you back up the database.

i recommend wait a couple of days, the new NLB image will be released.

also the new E2 PKT 0.7 based on Tideglos version is out too ( i am busy testing it now, it looks great , i will upload it later )

good luck..

Condorman
6th December, 2009, 04:07 PM
Funny you should say that...

I'm been told that Tideglo firmware maybe an option ,somone just trying it out.....

Am I O.K to double check back with you before I flash the box ,once's I've done it a few time's I'm sure I'll be O.K just abit nervous been the first time and all.

aftermath
6th December, 2009, 04:10 PM
sure you can

Condorman
6th December, 2009, 04:19 PM
Thanks Again m8.....:rock:

Feel as though I've come across a real good sat mate to help mi out on this Forum ,once I'm comfortable with the box I'm hoping I can help out more on the forum ,as donation's are'nt a problem ,but I really want to help other's and get stuck in ,but like I said just a little neverous it been Lunix and all.

Condorman
29th December, 2009, 07:33 PM
Hi Gang ,hope you've all had a great Christmas....

Right to business ,my PC Editor says can't find file size??? ,am I doing somthing wrong ,I believe I need to upload the Cube Revo 9000 setting to my desktop before I flash ,is there any chance somone could post a step by step on what to do please ,I know I'm asking alot but this is the first time flashing and once's used to it I should be O.K ,sooooooooo Aftermath:captain: or anyone out there please help a dude who need's it.

aftermath
29th December, 2009, 07:40 PM
try downloading the same file from a different place.

ive seen a few corrupt images recently..

Condorman
29th December, 2009, 07:55 PM
Thanks' aftermath:captain: ,but this seem to be when I'm uploading setting from the revo with PC Editor ,any chance of a how to m8 ,I'm in no rush ,when ever you have the time ,really don't want to do anything wrong and bugger the box up...

aftermath
29th December, 2009, 07:58 PM
now and again they have incompatibility issues between PCeditor and the databases in the images.

best thing to do is do a new channel scan between images and save the database , using PC editor

Condorman
29th December, 2009, 08:26 PM
Tryed doing a new channel scan before ,and the box seem's to just duplicate channel's already there ,so you end up with say 6 or so of the same channel???