PDA

View Full Version : Infinity QX4, 2002y. immo box lost

rtr989
31st August, 2018, 08:54 PM
I have a car without nats5 immo box, most likely there was a 5wk4 8041 or 8042.
I find this from another car, but how can I synchronize it with engine control unit?
Do i need read ecu eeprom?
Please help and describe this procedure!
Thanks!

rtr989
1st September, 2018, 08:48 AM
...........up

rtr989
1st September, 2018, 06:06 PM
is it so hard?

rtr989
7th September, 2018, 08:06 PM
.............uppp

immokill
14th September, 2018, 07:43 PM
What ecu mate give me more details

Rastanova
14th September, 2018, 11:21 PM
By if by IMMO box you mean the black box under driver side dash, the only thing you have to do is get pin code by converting the code off the donor one and program key. That’s it. The IMMO in Nissan/Infinity is actually the ring around the cylinder lock. Black plastic box under dash is the BCM they all fit different cars no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rtr989
15th September, 2018, 09:26 AM
By if by IMMO box you mean the black box under driver side dash, the only thing you have to do is get pin code by converting the code off the donor one and program key. That’s it. The IMMO in Nissan/Infinity is actually the ring around the cylinder lock. Black plastic box under dash is the BCM they all fit different cars no problem.

I will find immo as you said "ring around the cylinder lock" and that i must to do with it? i don't have original immo, so i can calculate or read pin code from new immo, but i don't know original pin code.
How to synchronise new immo with old engine ecu?

aketokediag
15th September, 2018, 08:29 PM
I have a car without nats5 immo box, most likely there was a 5wk4 8041 or 8042.
I find this from another car, but how can I synchronize it with engine control unit?
Do i need read ecu eeprom?
Please help and describe this procedure!
Thanks!

Hello M8,
Try and get new immo box and read pin from new immo box and convert it, register key into new immo box job done. wish you good luck.

Rastanova
17th September, 2018, 01:05 AM
I will find immo as you said "ring around the cylinder lock" and that i must to do with it? i don't have original immo, so i can calculate or read pin code from new immo, but i don't know original pin code.
How to synchronise new immo with old engine ecu?

Take a pic of the IMMO you are going to install (label) and send to me. I’ll try to get you the code

Rastanova
17th September, 2018, 01:09 AM
Hello M8,
Try and get new immo box and read pin from new immo box and convert it, register key into new immo box job done. wish you good luck.

And just in case, send pic of BCM too